Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Iwan bigging us up.

Stating the obvious but bringing awareness to the non-Norwich people so it can''t hurt I suppose.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23810036

Yep saw that today, Spencer. An interesting contribution to the ''private targets'' v ''public targets'' discussion from someone with much inside knowledge of the game in recent time.

Agreed Spencer, great things are going on here and whilst I''m not one for blowing our trumpet too much, we should be getting a bit of recognition.

The press is always quite nice, but I always the "ex-player rates team", "old ex-team mate tips fellow ex-team mate to be a great manager" and alike stories to be, well? non-stories really.

Has he written a new book?

I don''t understand why he keeps putting his two pennith in every so often ! he''s gone now, other players who have left don''t keep saying things. He was at Gillingham a while, he never says anything about them!

[quote user="PAUL"]I don''t understand why he keeps putting his two pennith in every so often ! he''s gone now, other players who have left don''t keep saying things. He was at Gillingham a while, he never says anything about them![/quote]He still lives here (I think) I have seen him out in the city loads of times.The man is a Norwich City legend, and still has a lot of affection for our club, which is why the press still value his opinion.