Sign in to follow this  
ryanncfc

Hull march and protest

They are having a protest march (well, I''ve seen it mentioned on a couple of their forums) before the game to demonstrate against the (hilarious!) rebranding of the club. Plus some of their fans have decided to miss the game as a form of protesting. I know it would need a big march/fans not attending, but surely this can''t really help the team on the day of their first home game back in the league?! IF we got an early goal, their fans could implode (seeing as they are already at the end of their tethers!), and it could play right into our hands!

I believe a number of their fans are going to be at Wembley for the Challenge Cup Final.  Apparently Hull City, sorry, that should be Tigers, asked us if we''d be happy playing on Sunday to avoid the clash, but the request was made too late and NCFC said no.

[quote user="York Canary"]How many we taking?[/quote]25 coaches = 1375 + however many are travelling by car. I thing Hull''s max allocation is 2500, wouldn''t be surprised if we had taken it all.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

They should protest about having to live in such a s**t hole. 

[/quote]Much like the binners, they appear to be the kind of folk who deserve such a place

but good luck with the protest against this buffoonery - even the city''s two rugby clubs have avoided this nonsense