Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Pardew Houghton Swap Deal?

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]LDC you just cannot see that throughout this thread Bor has popped up periodically to throw more petrol on the fire and on each and every occasion as sure as night follows day you then multi post. He posts at silly o''clock this morning and within a couple of hours we have 4 more posts from you before some of us have had breakfast. As Morty says you just don''t get it do you ? Pretty please do not reply as whichever gang you want to put me in today have a good idea of the tone and content of any response. [:''(][:$][/quote]I am well aware of what Bor is all about.   What this thread shows though is exactly what turns people away from this board.   You get a post like Bor''s then people take it at face value, reply to it, only for those "in the know" to laugh at them for being "taken in".   Its quite frankly pathetic for you, Morty, Lappin and Wings of a Sparrow and one or two others to stand there and laugh at all the posters who were "taken in"  by it.   Pathetic. I knew from the moment I saw Bor''s post it was a wind up - as you will see from my first response on this thread.   But the subsequent ridicule of posters by a few of you because they were taken in is  just  laughable - and a little sad.  [/quote]This is a football forum, apart from being about football, there is a generous helping of mickey taking, if you don''t like being on the end of it I suggest you stop trying to get yourself into it.[/quote].

You can call it mickey taking if you like.   Others find it pathetic - that''s why people get fed up and leave the board.

[/quote]Who are these people? Name them. Who are these others?Or are they just imaginary, to support your point?You poke the wasps nest more than you realise, stop crying when you get stung.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]LDC you just cannot see that throughout this thread Bor has popped up periodically to throw more petrol on the fire and on each and every occasion as sure as night follows day you then multi post. He posts at silly o''clock this morning and within a couple of hours we have 4 more posts from you before some of us have had breakfast. As Morty says you just don''t get it do you ? Pretty please do not reply as whichever gang you want to put me in today have a good idea of the tone and content of any response. [:''(][:$][/quote]I am well aware of what Bor is all about.   What this thread shows though is exactly what turns people away from this board.   You get a post like Bor''s then people take it at face value, reply to it, only for those "in the know" to laugh at them for being "taken in".   Its quite frankly pathetic for you, Morty, Lappin and Wings of a Sparrow and one or two others to stand there and laugh at all the posters who were "taken in"  by it.   Pathetic. I knew from the moment I saw Bor''s post it was a wind up - as you will see from my first response on this thread.   But the subsequent ridicule of posters by a few of you because they were taken in is  just  laughable - and a little sad.  [/quote]This is a football forum, apart from being about football, there is a generous helping of mickey taking, if you don''t like being on the end of it I suggest you stop trying to get yourself into it.[/quote].

You can call it mickey taking if you like.   Others find it pathetic - that''s why people get fed up and leave the board.

[/quote]Who are these people? Name them. Who are these others?  Or are they just imaginary, to support your point? You poke the wasps nest more than you realise, stop crying when you get stung.[/quote]

I know you don''t  bother to read all my posts  but if you had you will see that I have already named the people on this thread  in support my point.  As there''s no point in having a discussion with someone who isn''t listening......................

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]LDC you just cannot see that throughout this thread Bor has popped up periodically to throw more petrol on the fire and on each and every occasion as sure as night follows day you then multi post. He posts at silly o''clock this morning and within a couple of hours we have 4 more posts from you before some of us have had breakfast. As Morty says you just don''t get it do you ? Pretty please do not reply as whichever gang you want to put me in today have a good idea of the tone and content of any response. [:''(][:$][/quote]I am well aware of what Bor is all about.   What this thread shows though is exactly what turns people away from this board.   You get a post like Bor''s then people take it at face value, reply to it, only for those "in the know" to laugh at them for being "taken in".   Its quite frankly pathetic for you, Morty, Lappin and Wings of a Sparrow and one or two others to stand there and laugh at all the posters who were "taken in"  by it.   Pathetic. I knew from the moment I saw Bor''s post it was a wind up - as you will see from my first response on this thread.   But the subsequent ridicule of posters by a few of you because they were taken in is  just  laughable - and a little sad.  [/quote]This is a football forum, apart from being about football, there is a generous helping of mickey taking, if you don''t like being on the end of it I suggest you stop trying to get yourself into it.[/quote].

[/quote]Who are these people? Name them. Who are these others?  Or are they just imaginary, to support your point? You poke the wasps nest more than you realise, stop crying when you get stung.[/quote]

I know you don''t  bother to read all my posts  but if you had you will see that I have already named the people on this thread  in support my point.  As there''s no point in having a discussion with someone who isn''t listening......................

[/quote]I am asking you to name this grand bunch of people who have left the messageboard in protest, and the list of "others" who are thinking the same as you.PS Don''t bother as neither list actually exists.And I have nothing more to say on this matter, as it got tedious a long time ago.Make sure you have the last word on it though[Y]

So that''s a no, then.  Alright.  Well, we''ll just carry on as we are and let''s see how things pan out for us this season.  Good luck and God bless.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

So that''s a no, then.  Alright.  Well, we''ll just carry on as we are and let''s see how things pan out for us this season.  Good luck and God bless.

[/quote]

Same to you, Bour Bour Bour

[;)]

Do you know the thing that has upset me the most about this thread? I have spent time suggesting as to how best the club should have proceed with regards to the manager, trying to educate people who Houghton is and making perfectly sensible suggestions as to what tactics the management team should employ over the coming season. I am then either ignored completely or met with a rude and abrupt one word answer. I find this entirely unacceptable! My opinion is as valid as any who post on this board! I demand to be treated with some respect!

Well Bor, you appear to be some kind of visionary.  Well done!

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-holloway-encouraged-despite-defeat-183717595.html

Premier League - Holloway ''on verge of sack'', Eagles target Pardew

Crystal

Palace boss Ian Holloway is in line to be the first Premier League

manager to get fired this season after struggling in the transfer

market, according to a report in the Sunday People.

What are the odds that McNally waits for Palace to show their hand before gazumping them at the last minute?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Well Bor, you appear to be some kind of visionary.  Well done! http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-holloway-encouraged-despite-defeat-183717595.html

Premier League - Holloway ''on verge of sack'', Eagles target PardewCrystal

Palace boss Ian Holloway is in line to be the first Premier League

manager to get fired this season after struggling in the transfer

market, according to a report in the Sunday People.

What are the odds that McNally waits for Palace to show their hand before gazumping them at the last minute?[/quote]

I wonder how Bour Bour would spell Pardew..............Purdoo?   And what about Holloway.............Hallway?