Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Pardew Houghton Swap Deal?

I think "detritus" covers it nicely.Anyway, I would like attractive, successful attacking football.  If I can''t have that, then I''d like successful, attacking football.  If I can''t have that, then I''d like successful football.If I can''t have that, then I''ll start complaining.At the moment, I believe we have successful football.

[quote user="Bws Cat "]Cringing at wiz and LDC right now.

It was an obvious troll from the start.[/quote]To be fair to Wiz (not a sentence I use that often), he has put his cards on the table.LDC just wants a fight, I think.

"To be fair to Wiz (not a sentence I use that often), he has put his cards on the table."

Yes, if you''d like to call it that.

"I''m one of those who''d have Lambert back in a heartbeat Bor, whilst Hughton did well for us last season (keeping us up) the same negative, defensive attitude was STILL there against Everton."

Those sound like the words of somebody out to attack the club.

[quote user="Bws Cat "]"To be fair to Wiz (not a sentence I use that often), he has put his cards on the table."

Yes, if you''d like to call it that.

"I''m one of those who''d have Lambert back in a heartbeat Bor, whilst Hughton did well for us last season (keeping us up) the same negative, defensive attitude was STILL there against Everton."

Those sound like the words of somebody out to attack the club.[/quote]At least without the veneer of being something else, unlike the OP.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Bws Cat "]Cringing at wiz and LDC right now.

It was an obvious troll from the start.[/quote]To be fair to Wiz (not a sentence I use that often), he has put his cards on the table.LDC just wants a fight, I think.[/quote]

I don''t necessarily want a fight.   I dared to call out Bor Bor Bor for the troll he is and got abuse from the usual suspects.   I just answer back, thats all.   I know I''m supposed to walk away, but hey, sometimes, if I have the time, I like to answer  back.  

Morty please stop this bullying and harrassing. It seems like your out to get lake district in most threads he comments on.

everybody calm your tits down.

[quote user="Grandmaster"]Morty please stop this bullying and harrassing. It seems like your out to get lake district in most threads he comments on.

everybody calm your tits down.[/quote]Sorry when did we vote that you were in charge?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Grandmaster"]Morty please stop this bullying and harrassing. It seems like your out to get lake district in most threads he comments on.

everybody calm your tits down.[/quote]Sorry when did we vote that you were in charge?[/quote]More to the point, how do I calm my tits down?  Should I play them some Kenny G?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Grandmaster"]Morty please stop this bullying and harrassing. It seems like your out to get lake district in most threads he comments on.

everybody calm your tits down.[/quote]Sorry when did we vote that you were in charge?[/quote]More to the point, how do I calm my tits down?  Should I play them some Kenny G?[/quote]That''ll do it[Y][:D]

I''ll stand my ground on my thoughts on Hughton BW, his summer signings have been top rate imo, APART from Elmander, thats not attacking the club, its just my opinion.

I still think he''s overly defensive but it seems to work so far.

Time will tell.

LDC

I don''t necessarily want a fight. I dared to call out Bor Bor Bor for the troll he is and got abuse from the usual suspects. I just answer back, thats all. I know I''m supposed to walk away, but hey, sometimes, if I have the time, I like to answer back.

You seem to spend a great deal of time on here LDC, why dont you always answer back, OMG what have I said!

Calling him Houghton or Hughton or Hoots or Hootie or Howton or Whoton ain''t going to improve our style of play though is it? The reason I play with his name is because that''s the only entertainment he gives me.

Is that disrespectful? Reckon our style against Fulham, Newcastle, Stoke was disrespectful to the supporters.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Calling him Houghton or Hughton or Hoots or Hootie or Howton or Whoton ain''t going to improve our style of play though is it? The reason I play with his name is because that''s the only entertainment he gives me.

Is that disrespectful? Reckon our style against Fulham, Newcastle, Stoke was disrespectful to the supporters.[/quote]

I rest my case.  [:|]

[quote user="morty"]This is cringeworthy.[/quote]

The only cringing I have done is at those who seek to ridicule people for commenting how they want to on a thread.   No one has answered a reasonable question I asked which was related to the op.     At what point does it become respectful to keep misspelling the manager''s name?

If you find that cringeworthy, then I am sorry for you.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]This is cringeworthy.[/quote]

The only cringing I have done is at those who seek to ridicule people for commenting how they want to on a thread.   No one has answered a reasonable question I asked which was related to the op.     At what point does it become respectful to keep misspelling the manager''s name?

If you find that cringeworthy, then I am sorry for you.

[/quote]Lol, you really, really don''t get it, do you?Don''t bother asking, I''m not explaining again.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]This is cringeworthy.[/quote]The only cringing I have done is at those who seek to ridicule people for commenting how they want to on a thread.   No one has answered a reasonable question I asked which was related to the op.     At what point does it become respectful to keep misspelling the manager''s name?If you find that cringeworthy, then I am sorry for you.[/quote]Lol, you really, really don''t get it, do you?Don''t bother asking, I''m not explaining again.[/quote]

Yes, I do get it, thank you, I just don''t find it funny.  

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]This is cringeworthy.[/quote]The only cringing I have done is at those who seek to ridicule people for commenting how they want to on a thread.   No one has answered a reasonable question I asked which was related to the op.     At what point does it become respectful to keep misspelling the manager''s name?If you find that cringeworthy, then I am sorry for you.[/quote]Lol, you really, really don''t get it, do you?Don''t bother asking, I''m not explaining again.[/quote]

Yes, I do get it, thank you, I just don''t find it funny.  

[/quote]Yeah, you said. About 47 times.Nobody cares. Are you just banging on and on and on and on until someone agrees with you, so you can be proved right?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]This is cringeworthy.[/quote]The only cringing I have done is at those who seek to ridicule people for commenting how they want to on a thread.   No one has answered a reasonable question I asked which was related to the op.     At what point does it become respectful to keep misspelling the manager''s name?If you find that cringeworthy, then I am sorry for you.[/quote]Lol, you really, really don''t get it, do you?Don''t bother asking, I''m not explaining again.[/quote]Yes, I do get it, thank you, I just don''t find it funny.   [/quote]Yeah, you said. About 47 times.Nobody cares. Are you just banging on and on and on and on until someone agrees with you, so you can be proved right?[/quote]

No.

[quote user="lake district canary"]

I rest my case. 

[:|]

[/quote]

I doubt that very much. [:''(]

LDC you just cannot see that throughout this thread Bor has popped up periodically to throw more petrol on the fire and on each and every occasion as sure as night follows day you then multi post. He posts at silly o''clock this morning and within a couple of hours we have 4 more posts from you before some of us have had breakfast. As Morty says you just don''t get it do you ? Pretty please do not reply as whichever gang you want to put me in today have a good idea of the tone and content of any response. [:''(][:$]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]LDC you just cannot see that throughout this thread Bor has popped up periodically to throw more petrol on the fire and on each and every occasion as sure as night follows day you then multi post. He posts at silly o''clock this morning and within a couple of hours we have 4 more posts from you before some of us have had breakfast. As Morty says you just don''t get it do you ? Pretty please do not reply as whichever gang you want to put me in today have a good idea of the tone and content of any response. [:''(][:$][/quote]

I am well aware of what Bor is all about.   What this thread shows though is exactly what turns people away from this board.   You get a post like Bor''s then people take it at face value, reply to it, only for those "in the know" to laugh at them for being "taken in".   Its quite frankly pathetic for you, Morty, Lappin and Wings of a Sparrow and one or two others to stand there and laugh at all the posters who were "taken in"  by it.   Pathetic.

I knew from the moment I saw Bor''s post it was a wind up - as you will see from my first response on this thread.   But the subsequent ridicule of posters by a few of you because they were taken in is  just  laughable - and a little sad. 

Let''s just all agree that you''re a load of sad tw@ts with potential mental health issues

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]LDC you just cannot see that throughout this thread Bor has popped up periodically to throw more petrol on the fire and on each and every occasion as sure as night follows day you then multi post. He posts at silly o''clock this morning and within a couple of hours we have 4 more posts from you before some of us have had breakfast. As Morty says you just don''t get it do you ? Pretty please do not reply as whichever gang you want to put me in today have a good idea of the tone and content of any response. [:''(][:$][/quote]

I am well aware of what Bor is all about.   What this thread shows though is exactly what turns people away from this board.   You get a post like Bor''s then people take it at face value, reply to it, only for those "in the know" to laugh at them for being "taken in".   Its quite frankly pathetic for you, Morty, Lappin and Wings of a Sparrow and one or two others to stand there and laugh at all the posters who were "taken in"  by it.   Pathetic.

I knew from the moment I saw Bor''s post it was a wind up - as you will see from my first response on this thread.   But the subsequent ridicule of posters by a few of you because they were taken in is  just  laughable - and a little sad. 

[/quote]You really are a miserable, humourless human being, aren''t you?Bor''s "wind up" was 4 out of ten at best, people getting their knickers twisty about it inadvertently proved to be funnier. Deal with it.This is a football forum, apart from being about football, there is a generous helping of mickey taking, if you don''t like being on the end of it I suggest you stop trying to get yourself into it.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]LDC you just cannot see that throughout this thread Bor has popped up periodically to throw more petrol on the fire and on each and every occasion as sure as night follows day you then multi post. He posts at silly o''clock this morning and within a couple of hours we have 4 more posts from you before some of us have had breakfast. As Morty says you just don''t get it do you ? Pretty please do not reply as whichever gang you want to put me in today have a good idea of the tone and content of any response. [:''(][:$][/quote]I am well aware of what Bor is all about.   What this thread shows though is exactly what turns people away from this board.   You get a post like Bor''s then people take it at face value, reply to it, only for those "in the know" to laugh at them for being "taken in".   Its quite frankly pathetic for you, Morty, Lappin and Wings of a Sparrow and one or two others to stand there and laugh at all the posters who were "taken in"  by it.   Pathetic. I knew from the moment I saw Bor''s post it was a wind up - as you will see from my first response on this thread.   But the subsequent ridicule of posters by a few of you because they were taken in is  just  laughable - and a little sad.  [/quote]This is a football forum, apart from being about football, there is a generous helping of mickey taking, if you don''t like being on the end of it I suggest you stop trying to get yourself into it.[/quote].

You can call it mickey taking if you like.   Others find it pathetic - that''s why people get fed up and leave the board.