Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds with the Pink un Pickers Week 2

After much thought I have finally come up with a final 6 that I hope are in with a chance...Bayern Munich to beat NurembergSouthampton to beat SunderlandAnderlecht to beat CharleroiNapoli to beat BolognaStandard Liege to beat mons Man City to beat CardiffI couldnt get my head around Rangers as I think they play tonight and then East Fife next week? Anyways, fingers crossed for a win pups. It would make my week!!! [*-)] [:)]

Sorry folks late again

Fancy Man City to win at Cardiff this week

Good luck everyone especially Jellytot

Leicester to beat Birmingham for me

Good Luck everyone [:)]

Nice to see so many new people joining in Arrdee would be so pleased, it must be coming up to 5 years since we lost him but doesn''t seem that long does it?

Good luck. I''m glad you didn''t go for my Norwich City pick. I''m thinking it could be a bear-trap. Away form is not something anyone can assume week 2.

Sorry for my lateness, been away and only just got home

Everton v West Brom....Home win please.

Good luck Jellytot, right where is that beer..

[quote user="Jellytot"]After much thought I have finally come up with a final 6 that I hope are in with a chance...
Bayern Munich to beat Nuremberg
Southampton to beat Sunderland
Anderlecht to beat Charleroi
Napoli to beat Bologna
Standard Liege to beat mons
Man City to beat Cardiff
I couldnt get my head around Rangers as I think they play tonight and then East Fife next week? Anyways, fingers crossed for a win pups. It would make my week!!! [*-)] [:)]
[/quote]

Thank you for these Jellytot, I know how much thought you have put into this. We have a great team of PUPs again this season and there were so many good selections for you to consider. But it looks to me like you have made a brilliant job of it. They all look really good and once again we have a very exciting bet this weekend.

I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is a mouth watering £81.34. Here are the details : -

Bayern Munich

1/10

2:30 Sat

Tilly, Scooby, Cosmic, Jed, Beaus, Star, Twidio, Nana, NBS, Fone

Southampton

7/10

3:00 Sat

Mister, Drinks

Man City

9/20

4:00 Sun

DDD, Javiers, Fredo, Norfolkch, Hughesy

Anderlecht

2/9

5:00 Sun

Herman, Trent

Standard Liege

4/5

7:30 Sun

Yankee

Napoli

4/11

7:45 Sun

Sid,

Good luck everyone. I hope to see some of you tomorrow at Hull[Y]

I''m puzzled by the Rangers selections this week. Sorry I didn''t pick it up before. I''m going to void it but if those who picked Rangers want another pick I''m sure it''s ok to say that''s fine.

Just realised it''s not East Fife playing Rangers, that''s next week. I would stay with my Rangers pick as they won 6-0 last night but to make it fair (and not a friday night pick) I will go for Ayr to beat Stranraer away from home.

Apologies for late picks - I''m blaming my birthday shenanigans!!

MMMK - Cardiff -v- MAN CITY AWAY WIN

MM - OH Leuven -v- LOKEREN AWAY WIN

Good Luck Jellytot and all our PUPS

Oh look Turner does well again.

Some people need to take more notice of the very impressive work he does.

Martin does however, make a mistake.

Sorry everyone. I ummed and arrred about putting southampton in but it''s only wk 2 and i wasnt sure about a few more fixtures. A couple of the others i thought of didnt come up either and the odds were a bit better with saints:-/ never mind. better luck next time hey!!! I''ll have to wait for my free trip to chicago''s graham lol

No sorrys on here Jellytot. By all accounts Southampton were unlucky and apparently had a good goal disallowed. The start of the season is difficult anyway. And remember we only win on weeks where everything goes for us and it didn''t today.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''m puzzled by the Rangers selections this week. Sorry I didn''t pick it up before. I''m going to void it but if those who picked Rangers want another pick I''m sure it''s ok to say that''s fine.

[/quote]

I''m sure that I was looking at the fixtures on the BBC earlier on Friday when I made my pick? Maybe I got it wrong. Either way, seems like I made a void pick.

Can I go for Spurs to beat Swansea instead

[quote user="GMF"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I''m sure that I was looking at the fixtures on the BBC earlier on Friday when I made my pick? Maybe I got it wrong. Either way, seems like I made a void pick.

Can I go for Spurs to beat Swansea instead

[/quote]

That''s why I was puzzled. I reckon the East Fife game may have been wrongly listed? Anyway, Rangers won 6-0 at Airdie on Friday and don''t play East Fife until 31st. Thanks for coming back buddy and it''s fine to change to Spurs. I hope they win for you[Y]

Not a good week for us I''m afraid. Early season unpredictability did for us. 57 PUPs picked with just 31 correct (54%) Between us we offered Jellytot 32 different selections of which just 14 won (44%). Jellytot made a great effort considering by ending up with 4/6 (67%). But it was great to see so many people taking part again and I''m sure we''ll be winning again when the form settles down a bit.

Here is the first PUPs league showing those with at least 50% correct from at least half the available weeks : -

Beauseant22100%
CD Mullins22100%
Cosmic Twin22100%
Diesel Doris22100%
Fonejacker22100%
GMF22100%
Herman22100%
Hissing Sid22100%
I''m A Banana22100%
Jed Exodus22100%
Kathy22100%
Killie Canary22100%
Meth Canary22100%
NCFCStar22100%
Norfolkbroadslim22100%
NWC22100%
PurpleCanary 22100%
Scooby22100%
Splutcho22100%
Swindon22100%
Trent Canary22100%
Twidio22100%
Vindo22100%
Yankee Canary22100%
AJ11100%
Blah Blah Blah11100%
Excited Canary11100%
Sports Desk Pete11100%
Statto11100%
1st Wazzock1250%
Boomer211250%
Chelle1250%
City Angel1250%
City-Til-I-Die1250%
Ginger Pele1250%
Graham Humphrey1250%
Hughesy1250%
Inch High1250%
Javier''s Deaf Translator1250%
Jellytot1250%
Leedscanary1250%
Mandie Moo1250%
Mister Chops1250%
Mr Angry1250%
Newcastle Uni Canary1250%
Norfolkchance11250%
nutty nigel1250%
Scrimmage1250%
Snake-eyes1250%
Stewfil1250%
Til 10101250%
Warren Hill1250%

Hope to see some of you tomorrow at Colney for the presentation. The game kicks off at 1pm and the presentation will be made at half-time.