Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds with the Pink un Pickers Week 2

If you can get the picks done by tea time Friday Jellytot, my selection would be:

Monaco to win against Toulouse on Friday night!

Good luck!

Snake

Please don''t pick Friday games. I am out on Friday and would hate to not get a winning bet on. It''s safest to start with Saturday games. Except on international weekends where we can make special arrangement to make sure the bet goes on.

I think Monaco will win though Snake buddy.

I would be honoured to Nutty!

I will send you a tenner as soon as I can!

Please remind me closer to the time, but I will put a reminder in my diary!

Snake [:D]

Torn between Atletico Madrid and Lyon for my pick this week...mmmmm

Every time I get in this situation I always seem to pick the wrong one, so I''ll pick the

wrong one this week in a hope that it might be the right one...if you see what I mean!!!!!!

Atletico Madrid please.

Good luck Jellytot and all PUPs

MC 

I''m going to have to be boring this week and go with an already selected game, I agree with NWC and think TNS will get their season off to another good start with a home win over Port Talbot.

TNS vs Port Talbot- Home win

Good luck :)

To the German Regionaliga Nord division:Weiche Flensburg to win at home against VfR Neumunster.Weiche Flensburg have won their three games (a couple of 3-1s at home and a 1-0 away) while VfR Neumunster''s only games have been two 3-1 home defeats.The current odds for what is top versus one from bottom are a very attractive evens. Either the bookies know something or they just think it''s a bit early in the season to be dogmatic.Good luck to all!

Nothing quite so exotic from me I''m afraid[;)]

Boring old League Two where I think Oxford, who have won all 3 games (scoring 9 times in the process) will be too strong for Wycombe who have lost to Wimbledon and Mansfield since their opening day home win against Morecombe.

Oxford          v          Wycombe          Home Win

Good luck Jellytot[Y]

Keep them coming please everyone...My own pick this week is Sunday. I will go with Spurs to win at home against Swansea.[:|]

And Sunday evening for my choice - if you can stand the tension of waiting for the Sunday evening La Liga match!

Atletico Madrid to beat Rayo Vallecano for me. Madrid have started the season brightly with a good away win at Seville and have a good record at home - last season they won 14 of 19 home matches.

Home win for me please.

Good luck as always everyone

Ps Nutty - thanks for the email mate. Sorry haven''t got back to you yet - busy week at work this work - flippin'' exam results!!! Will be in touch soon though.

TNS as well for me this week!

Good luck Helen, hope you win so GH takes you to Chicago''s.

Was good to see loads of Pups in the Nelson last week.

Leedscanary

Already been picked, but will back the Anderlecht to beat Charleroi pick. Last three seasons Anderlecht have won the same fixture 2-0, 4-1 and 2-0. They have also won their last three handsomely. Charleroi are mid-table.Best of luck all.

After picking top vs bottom in the Scottish League One last week, this week it is top vs second bottom as RANGERS once again will beat East Fife.

I saw enough of Everton last week to believe they have more than enough about them to see off WBA who lost their first game at home to Southampton.Everton v WBA.......Home win.Good luck JT. [Y]

Well, I''m back. Following much further consideration, I''m dropping a further level in the footballing pyramid to League 2 where seeking a bit of value I have come up with:

Morecambe vs EXETER

Away win.

Currently trading at 6/4 on BET365.

Good Luck Jellytot especially.