Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds with the Pink un Pickers Week 2

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 2 of the Rays Funds season. This week we have Jellytot in charge and making the final selections. This is her second go at it and she deserves to be successful after coming so close last season, also in week 2! I know how much it would mean to Jellytot to get her name on Ray’s signature so let’s all give it our very best shot at finding her the right ammunition. Don’t forget for your selection to be considered it must be a game from this weekend’s fixtures and be listed on the Bet365 web site.

It was great to have 61 of you select last week. I hope you all come back and there’s plenty of room for more. All City fans are welcome here and thanks to the generosity of one of our PUPs we will have a new venture to involve the PUPs who won’t get a go at the the final selections this season. This will involve an extra bet and I will have the details very soon.

Don’t forget on Tuesday 27th I will be at Colney to present the £381.91 we raised last season for the academy. The under 18s are playing Chelsea, kick off 1pm, and we will be making the presentation at half-time. A few PUPs have already told me they are coming and anyone else who can make it would be very welcome.

It was great to see so many of you in the Nelson after Saturday''s game. Here''s some pictures for those who couldn''t be there. They show Tilly and Kev presenting and receiving trophies and a group picture.

I received quite a few donations on Saturday and some more have arrived via paypal. Please keep them coming. We will need more tenners to see us through this season. For those who I won’t see personally the paypal details are canaryeddie@aol.com. This is also my email address if anyone wants to contact me. Remember if you’re thinking about taking part this isn’t pay to play. Try it and see how it goes. Then if you want to make a donation in the future you can.

Now Ill hand the thread over to Jellytot. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... Take it away Helen ... the free bet is yours....... :)...

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,2, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010 yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy,so far.

I''m headed down to the Skrill (blue square) South this week - Dover Athletic vs Concord Rangers - home win.

Opening weekend in Serie A for me this week

Napoli v Bologna - Home Win

Best of luck Jellytot, and all you PUPs. Great to catch up with some of you last weekend.

This may be an odds bet, but I fancy Southampton to beat Sunderland.  I think Sunderland will struggle and Southampton are strong at home.   A risky pick, but hopefully justified by decent odds.

ANDERLECHT home win against Charleroi.

They are on a good early season roll, while Charleroi are meh!

Good luck Jellytot and all PUPS.

Thanks for the intro Dad.I will post my final selections at around tea time friday so please keep all your picks coming as i will be looking at them all very carefully as I would absolutely love to be successful and get my name in Arrdee''s signature! Cheers [Y] [:D]

Good evening Nutty,very good luck to you Jellytot and to all you other PUPs out there.

Off to Germany and a HOME WIN please for BAYERN MUNICH v Nurnburg.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Good evening Nutty,very good luck to you Jellytot and to all you other PUPs out there.

Off to Germany and a HOME WIN please for BAYERN MUNICH v Nurnburg.

[/quote]

Nurnberg [:$]

The Welsh Premier League starts this weekend, and I am picking TNS to get off to a win at home to Port Talbot.TNS home win.Good luck all PUPs - especially Jellytot.

I think Celtic will take out the frustration from their Champions League defeat on Inverness this weekend.Best of luck Helen (and all PUPs) and I will treat you to a night out at Chicago''s if you win [;)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Are chance of larger versions of those photos?[/quote]

Is it me or could Tilly be Captain Birdseye''s twin brother? [:$]

Found a bit of value in League 1, where I''m backing Peterborough to do the business away to Tranmere.

Tranmere v PETERBOROUGH - Away Win - 10/11