Sign in to follow this  
super canary

Get him signed!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]The chicken I bought in the supermarket last weekend did not have a head . I checked. And it only cost 5.99. Don''t suppose it would demand big wages either. It''s still in my freezer. Shall I tell Chris Hughton ?[/quote]Where did you buy it from?If it was Asda or Morrissons, then I say no.We should be looking to somewhere more Sainsburys, or even Waitrose these days.[/quote]We''re not peasants! What''s wrong with Fortnum & Mason ?

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]CambridgeCanary wrote the following post at 28/08/2013 3:35 PM:

"Just seen a tweet from a Chelsea site saying we''ve bid £4m for him.

Rumour is not limited to here it would appear."

Do I need to get your coat or straight-jacket for you?[/quote]

Now then Ms Grey that is a little bit unnecessary.   Really no need for it.

I was simply identifying a rumour on Twitter from Chelsea about us bidding for Moses.  I was not suggesting that there was any validity in the rumour or that it was anything but an interesting convergence of our discussion and a rumour.   Surely we can mention the existence of a rumour without endorsing, supporting or in any way validating it?

[/quote]

Are you mad Cambridge Canary? Of course you can''t! This is a forum. Only official news can be discussed here. You cannot pass on something you''ve seen or Joanna and City 1st will hit the roof. It is totally unacceptable behaviour to spark a discussion on this forum. You may aswell delete your account.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]The chicken I bought in the supermarket last weekend did not have a head . I checked. And it only cost 5.99. Don''t suppose it would demand big wages either. It''s still in my freezer. Shall I tell Chris Hughton ?[/quote]Where did you buy it from?If it was Asda or Morrissons, then I say no.We should be looking to somewhere more Sainsburys, or even Waitrose these days.[/quote]We''re not peasants! What''s wrong with Fortnum & Mason ?[/quote]Lol, you''re soooo posh mate[;)]