Sign in to follow this  
super canary

Get him signed!

Now Victor Moses would represent an even better option! Could cover the wing and be that goalscoring, tricky threat behind the main man.

Yeah I said this the other day in a thread.Could be a late bit of business, as we would have to wait until the merry go round is nearly stopped, before the big teams lend players out.

Seems a bit of a headless chicken to me and we already have Redmond for that. Lots of running around with little end product. We need a quality CB not another winger.

I suggested this on another thread the other day but apparently Liverpool are in for him on loan so it''s unlikely that we could get hold of him

The chicken I bought in the supermarket last weekend did not have a head . I checked. And it only cost 5.99. Don''t suppose it would demand big wages either. It''s still in my freezer. Shall I tell Chris Hughton ?

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]The chicken I bought in the supermarket last weekend did not have a head . I checked. And it only cost 5.99. Don''t suppose it would demand big wages either. It''s still in my freezer. Shall I tell Chris Hughton ?[/quote]Where did you buy it from?If it was Asda or Morrissons, then I say no.We should be looking to somewhere more Sainsburys, or even Waitrose these days.

Very good player, would fit the bill with the injury to Benno,.

Do headless chickens really run around?

Did any of the beheaded wives of old Henry jump up off the block and do a quick shimmy?

That would have gone viral!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]The chicken I bought in the supermarket last weekend did not have a head . I checked. And it only cost 5.99. Don''t suppose it would demand big wages either. It''s still in my freezer. Shall I tell Chris Hughton ?[/quote]Where did you buy it from?If it was Asda or Morrissons, then I say no.We should be looking to somewhere more Sainsburys, or even Waitrose these days.[/quote]

Lidl actually.

But, by the tone of your posting, I''m sensing that we shouldn''t be looking there or at Aldi these days.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]The chicken I bought in the supermarket last weekend did not have a head . I checked. And it only cost 5.99. Don''t suppose it would demand big wages either. It''s still in my freezer. Shall I tell Chris Hughton ?[/quote]Where did you buy it from?If it was Asda or Morrissons, then I say no.We should be looking to somewhere more Sainsburys, or even Waitrose these days.[/quote]

Lidl actually.

But, by the tone of your posting, I''m sensing that we shouldn''t be looking there or at Aldi these days.[/quote]Tinpot.We''re better than that.

I appear to be the only one that thinks he''s a bit rubbish?

We have much better players in the squad than him, so a no thanks from me. But then what do I know?

CambridgeCanary wrote the following post at 28/08/2013 3:35 PM:

"Just seen a tweet from a Chelsea site saying we''ve bid £4m for him.

Rumour is not limited to here it would appear."

Do I need to get your coat or straight-jacket for you?

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]The chicken I bought in the supermarket last weekend did not have a head . I checked. And it only cost 5.99. Don''t suppose it would demand big wages either. It''s still in my freezer. Shall I tell Chris Hughton ?[/quote]That wasn''t a headless chicken. That was a chicken with its head up its arse.

Careful Cambridge Canary - finding information on Twitter will make you liable to unfair and harsh abuse. It doesn''t matter that they have never even looked at Twitter, they are right. No arguments.

Nicko wrote the following post at 28/08/2013 4:22 PM:

"Careful Cambridge Canary - finding information on Twitter will make you liable to unfair and harsh abuse. It doesn''t matter that they have never even looked at Twitter, they are right. No arguments. "

Because twitter is full of crap*. And none more so than the idea that we have put in such a ludicrous bid. Hence anyone repeating it without a disclaimer is either having a joke or needs his head examining.

* - Case in point the Quagliarella rumour saga.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]CambridgeCanary wrote the following post at 28/08/2013 3:35 PM:

"Just seen a tweet from a Chelsea site saying we''ve bid £4m for him.

Rumour is not limited to here it would appear."

Do I need to get your coat or straight-jacket for you?[/quote]

Now then Ms Grey that is a little bit unnecessary.   Really no need for it.

I was simply identifying a rumour on Twitter from Chelsea about us bidding for Moses.  I was not suggesting that there was any validity in the rumour or that it was anything but an interesting convergence of our discussion and a rumour.   Surely we can mention the existence of a rumour without endorsing, supporting or in any way validating it?