Sign in to follow this  
HuckerbysMullet

New songs.

@HerefordCanary - I like the Daddy Cool song for Leroy Fer. Simple and would work if sung by all.

I was thinking of others and remembered an old song by Warren Zevon (more recently sample by Kid Rock)... Werewolves of London. So was wondering what it would sound like if the Barclay started singing the chorus (whilst clapping)...

Howwwwww-orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl

Werewolf of Norfolk!!

Howwwwww-orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl

Werewolf of Norfolk!!

Quite a funny thought, but would sound completely different to any other chant out there.

An absolute classic Robornio!! I''ve been trying to fit lyrics to it ever since he signed.

How about, after the aaaaaahooooooooo

Van Wolfswinkel of Norwich.

Fits very well if you time the "wolf..." where the "Were..." starts.

@Scooby - I''m glad someone else remembers the song.

There''s probably too many syllables to say that, but you could sing...

Howwwww-owwwwwwwwwl

Van Wolfs-win-kel

Howwwww-owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwl!!!

(repeat)

May work. But like anything, needs someone to start it and everyone else to follow.

OTBC - let''s have a win today lads!!

[quote user="thas a rummun"]Someone must be able to come up with a song for Leroy Fer to the tune of Livin'' On A Prayer..? [:D][/quote]Woah-oh, he''s over there,Woah-oh, super Leroy Fer,Woah-oh, now he''s over there,Woah-oh, super Leroy Fer!Could include some pointing for effect... [;)]

There''s only one van Wolfswinkel

There''s only one van Wolfswinkel

He''s cool and he''s Dutch

But he can''t get a touch

Playing as the Norwich number 9.

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="thas a rummun"]Someone must be able to come up with a song for Leroy Fer to the tune of Livin'' On A Prayer..? [:D][/quote]Woah-oh, he''s over there,Woah-oh, super Leroy Fer,Woah-oh, now he''s over there,Woah-oh, super Leroy Fer!Could include some pointing for effect... [;)][/quote]While it was not heard at the ground (I was in the Jarrold), I heard this being sung on the way back to the train station. I think this could really work.If whoever was responsible for singing it on Saturday, congrats. You made me laugh.

I like the Livin'' On A Prayer one.

The one we have come up with this year is for Johan Elmander to the tune of Abracadabra from Steve Miller Band -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzLguP2hfjw

Johan, Johan Elmander

If its a corner he''l grab ya

Johan, Johan Elmander

Johan Elmander

Repeat until you are bored.

[quote user="Vazzza"]I''ve got to ask, as someone who only gets to a handful home games a season. Has any song ever written and discussed on this board caught on in the terraces?[/quote]Hahah, no of course not. Thats why these threads are so funny !

It would have been great if Redmond had given Fer that rat he cut off his head, then you could have added the line :Ohhh hes got shite hair, ohhhh super Leroy Fer.

Seems the highly educated people in the Barcley and SP have settled for a really mind numbing "Leroy, Leroy, Leroy, Leroy"to the tune of"Leroy, Leory, Leroy, Leroy"So yeh.... yet another shite song !

Feed the Wo-lf,
Feed the Wolf and he will sco-re
Feed the Wo-lf
Feed the Wolf and he will sc-ore

I like that. Very catchy.

But the Karma Chameleon one is better:

''To the tune of ''Daddy Cool'':

Leroy, Leroy Fer. Leroy, Leroy Fer !!!!!

Excellent. Much better than ''Leroy, Leroy'' Leroy''.

Woah-oh, he''s over there,
Woah-oh, super Leroy Fer,
Woah-oh, now he''s over there,
Woah-oh, super Leroy Fer!

Could include some pointing for effect...

I heard this in the snakepit, didn''t really take off and the lyrics were:

Wooooahhhhh, he''s got great hair,

Woooooooahhhh, super Leroy Fer

Made me laugh too.

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="thas a rummun"]Someone must be able to come up with a song for Leroy Fer to the tune of Livin'' On A Prayer..? [:D][/quote]Woah-oh, he''s over there,Woah-oh, super Leroy Fer,Woah-oh, now he''s over there,Woah-oh, super Leroy Fer!Could include some pointing for effect... [;)][/quote]

Having endured listening to the above for 90 minutes in the SP on Saturday i can confirm its utter sh*te.

H