Sign in to follow this  
HuckerbysMullet

New songs.

After reading a thread about a lack of imagination from our fans, thought it was time we joined the 21st century with our chants/player songs, to get the ball rolling how about this for Howson...

to the tune of John Newman Love Me Again.

I need a goal now, goal now, from Jonny Howson... and repeat etc.

Simple, easy, modern, NEW.

''cause his names to fuckin long

Hes Dutch they like a bong,Will Rus lend him his thong ?The Wolf he needs a song,

w-w-wolfw-w-wolfw-w-wolf wolfw-w-wolf

Plan B - Stay Too Longhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wauIGhax9xg

Best one i heard for RVW to the tune of "Rhythm is a dancer"

RICKY VAN-WOLFSWINKEL

HE''S OUR NEW DUTCH STRIKER...

HE CAN SCORE FROM ANYWHERE...

WOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHH

VAN-WOLFSWINKEL!

WOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHH

SCORE FROM ANYWHERE!

(REPEAT)

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Were you one of the guys who howled when Wolfswinkel scored by any chance?[/quote]That was awful. I really really hope that howling doesn''t catch on.What I did like though was RVW''s version of Jon Otsemobor''s song.

[quote user="barclaystand". quote user="ReadingCanary"Were you one of the guys who howled when Wolfswinkel scored by any chance? quote That was awful. I really really hope that howling doesn''t catch on.What I did like though was RVW''s version of Jon Otsemobor''s song. quote

You cannot be serious !!!!!!!!

LOL record signing gets a re-hash of a crap wingbacks song, fantastic stuff NCFC !!Quite like an intimdating chant of "Wolf" with a pause for stamping / clapping "Wolf" or howlingKinda like how Tottenham do thier ironic anti-semetic chant :-/  sorry, closest thing I could think of but crap analogy

Guys think we are trying to over complicate this, especially with the the barclay trying to sing rickys song to com a comelian..! OMG

What about

He scores when he wants

Ricky Wolfwinkel

He scores when he wants..

Simple!!

Anyone familiar with a Guess Who song called Clap for the Wolfman? It''s catchy and could be useful.

Clap for the Wolfman (3 claps)

He gonna take Norwich City high

Clap for the Wolfman (3 claps)

We gonna dig ''im til the day you die

Or "you" in last line could be the name of the opposition or a particularly unliked player.

[quote user="PaulineFowler"]Or why not something as simple as FEED THE WOLF AND HE WILL SCORE[/quote]

To the tune of "Feed the World" ?  [:^)]

Feed the Wo-lf,Pass to him and he will sco-reFeed the Wo-lfCross to him and he will sc-ore 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="PaulineFowler"]Or why not something as simple as FEED THE WOLF AND HE WILL SCORE[/quote]To the tune of "Feed the World" ?  [:^)]Feed the Wo-lf,Pass to him and he will sco-reFeed the Wo-lfCross to him and he will sc-ore [/quote]

On second thoughts, easier to sing would be - Feed the Wo-lf,Feed the Wolf and he will sco-reFeed the Wo-lfFeed the Wolf and he will sc-ore

I''ve got to ask, as someone who only gets to a handful home games a season. Has any song ever written and discussed on this board caught on in the terraces?

I love the atmosphere that gets generated around white stripes seven nation army when the Germans score. So for RVW Just chat his name to that Ri-cky-van-wolfs-wink-elOr He scores with his leftHe scores with his rightRicky van wolfswinkelMakes van persie look sh**e

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="PaulineFowler"]Or why not something as simple as FEED THE WOLF AND HE WILL SCORE[/quote]To the tune of "Feed the World" ?  [:^)]Feed the Wo-lf,Pass to him and he will sco-reFeed the Wo-lfCross to him and he will sc-ore [/quote]

On second thoughts, easier to sing would be - Feed the Wo-lf,Feed the Wolf and he will sco-reFeed the Wo-lfFeed the Wolf and he will sc-ore

[/quote]Feed the wolf and he will score... love it! Very nice, simple and catchy!

How about to ABBAS Super Trouper

It''s just like super hooper

under floodlights you are gonna find him

scoring goals for fun

(sup-p-per hoo-p-per)

smiling having fun

(sup-p-per hoo-p-per)

scoring past your number 1

And there must be something that can be done with Duran Durans ''hungry like the wolf'' for ricky.

Duran Durans hungry like the wolf

In the air or on the ground

he''s on the hunt he''s after you

(cant think of a line here in song is "smell like i sound, Im lost in a crowd)

And he''s hungry like the wolf

[quote user="lake district canary"]On second thoughts, easier to sing would be - Feed the Wo-lf,Feed the Wolf and he will sco-reFeed the Wo-lfFeed the Wolf and he will sc-ore[/quote]Or, to make it sound even more similar to the original song:Feed the Wo-lf,Let him know it''s feeding time,Feed the Wo-lf.Let him know it''s feeding time.Or scoring time, whichever sounds best.

Had a few in mind for a while, you know what they say ''throw enough sh** and some of it will stick.''

To the tune of ''Daddy Cool''

Leroy, Leroy Fer

Leroy, Leroy Fer

(Simple I know)

and another was:

to the tune of Dynamite by Taio Cruz

He''s come and joined us from the league below

Martin Olson, Martin Olson

Plays at the back but sure he''ll score some goals

Martin Olson, Martin Olson

(Did try and work a line about blue and white being bad colours and now he''s a yellow)

John Elmander

He is a super swede

Johan Elmander

The man is all we need

Johan Elmander

Signed for us on Wednesday

(To the tune of can''t take my eyes off you) I''m sure someone could come up with improved lyrics they''re just my attempts