Sign in to follow this  
The Norfolk Cashew

Another Striker Option Jelle Vossen?

I am not ITK or posting from twitter related sources. But I would like Norwich consider bidding for Jelle Vossen of Genk. A young Belgium international who would suit our team and signings policy of young and hungry players who compete at international level.

Just see his WIKI page for stats and you tube clips of goals scored (I know YouTube is not the best media to rely on)

I think this chap was originally linked back in Paul Lambert''s tenure, but I can''t be 100% sure of that fact.

Now if you believe the media Newcastle are sniffing around him to sign him instead of Gomis.

If we sign this type of player and get a number 10 Attacking midfielder/striker like Ola or Fabio from Juve our attacking options will be set for the season.

One more Central Defender - no suggestions from me on that one. Then we will have a more than capable squad at our disposable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jelle_Vossen 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQAYkqe65KY  

Sky Sports News reporting that Middlesborough have big £4m for Vossen.

Anybody think he''s worth a shot?

[quote user="grdean"]Sky Sports News reporting that Middlesborough have big £4m for Vossen. Anybody think he''s worth a shot?[/quote]

Dont think we will need another out and out striker.

But at £4m that does make frankfurts signing of Vaclav Kadlec for c£2m an absolute steal - impressive performance at the weekend in the bundesliga - def one we should have moved for