Sign in to follow this  
Mr 4-6-0

Deja Vu?

I don''t mean to be at all cynical, but, doesn''t the club transfer activity (or lack of) seem incredibly similar to what happened during the January transfer window?

We have the incredibly optimistic predicting the signing of everybody from Messi to the Virgin Mary, and, at the end of the transfer window we end up with a couple of old hoofers.

Maybe I am just being unduly cynical, and the fact that Sunderland have already signed five new players (and Villa six) is nothing to worry about.

TIL 1010,

Its seems to be a fairly commonly held opinion that people from Norfolk are idiots. Not that I''m suggesting in anyway that you would prove their point.

"I don''t mean to be at all cynical, but, doesn''t the club transfer activity (or lack of) seem incredibly similar to what happened during the January transfer window?"

Not really. The window isn''t even open yet and players, agents and mangers are still on their holidays. I''m sure details are being worked on up and down the country but no one has really done any business yet (apart from Lambert, and there''s nothing earth shattering there, wouldn''t take any of them over RVW), things will probably start to move in the next couple of weeks.

Sunderland''s total outlay on their five players would not even buy RVW''s right leg and if we get Toivonen then that our three purchases would outstrip Villa''s six. The OP needs to get a grip.

[quote user="Sacked in the Morning"]

TIL 1010,

Its seems to be a fairly commonly held opinion that people from Norfolk are idiots. Not that I''m suggesting in anyway that you would prove their point.

[/quote]

It too seems a fairly commonly held opinion that some posters on here are idiots. Not that i''m suggesting in anyway that you would prove their point.[:D]