Sign in to follow this  
Mervmeister

5 players Norwich should sign article.....

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/norwich-city/transfer-talk/news/five-players-norwich-should-sign_90729.html

How would everyone feel of those 5 came off? Some interesting names for sure and some obvious ones.

Another subtle dig at Michael turner, when the player the author has quoted, Johan djourou is no better

Also love the quote about Wilfred zaha, ''but isn''t that the guy who has just signed for united?'' Like we''re all reading American first school literature

The author needs to get real and get his facts straight, not only did I not agree with his article, I would also suggest he knows very little about Norwich city, actually football as a whole

Do not need another centre back.

There are better players than Bridcutt and Maloney abroard.

Do not want loan players, even those of Zaha''s standard.

Kone will only go to Everton.

Would be happy with Bridcutt and Maloney, not too fussed about the others.  Zaha was upstaged by Redmond in the under21s so would rather we focus on him. 

If you look at the sheer number of articles produced by the writer, you can see why the quality isn''t particulary high.

These websites, Sports Mole, Bleacher Report etc. are basically written by a bunch of amateurs and rely on producing a huge number of articles rather than having a smaller number, of well written pieces.

They are basically long forum posts, and often not as interesting. 

Awful article for so many reasons.Suggests a replacement for Turner who is no better (if not worse), claims we could happily get Zaha on loan because apparently there''s no way we''d beat Swansea in the chase for Redmond''s signature, and then recommends Kone just because he''s quick even after admitting we''d already looked at Hooper who may well move this summer.Can''t be bothered with nonsense like this at all...

It''s just a condensing of various transfer rumours really.

We don''t need another CB IMO, the 4 we have I would be more than comfortable watching (with perhaps the Turner/Bennett partnership a slight worry as they don''t seem to compliment each other well).

To be fair I''d happily see bridcutt here he is a good player, and personally I think better than Tettey. Maloney would be another good signing as competition for Wes and again would be happy. But do we NEED these two? Arguably not, more important positions to recruit.

Zaha would be great, but does anyone realistically see that happening? It''s possible I suppose, he is still very raw for utd.

I personally will be very happy to see Kone arrive at Everton, I honestly don''t think he is the missing part of our striker puzzle.

Definitely a poor article from somebody who knows little about our club.Johan Djourou - He''s decent, but no better than Turner.Liam Bridcutt - I''d always be keen to see a talented young British player join the squad. He''s the right age and is highly rated. On the other hand he''s no improvement on Johnson or Tettey. Wilfried Zaha - A year long loan would be immense, I could see him run riot. But the loan fee and wages expensive I suspect judging by the transfer fee Man U paid.  Shaun Maloney - Decent, but Wessi is better.Arouna Kone - Agree with the above. He''s going to Everton, why debate it?

Monty13 wrote - " Maloney would be another good signing as competition for Wes and again would be happy. But do we NEED these two? Arguably not, more important positions to recruit. "

You might just have missed our bid for Ola Toivonen so presumably CH would deem AM as a most important position to upgrade.

On another point Maloney spent most of last season as a LW, only playing AM a few times.

Amateur night in Dixie.Why do people suck in this schoolboy level load of old tosh.Have some patience and wait for the real news. All this bullshit is nothing more than rumours cobbled together from numerous speculative sources.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

If you look at the sheer number of articles produced by the writer, you can see why the quality isn''t particulary high.

These websites, Sports Mole, Bleacher Report etc. are basically written by a bunch of amateurs and rely on producing a huge number of articles rather than having a smaller number, of well written pieces.

They are basically long forum posts, and often not as interesting. 

[/quote]

I used to write for Bleacher Report, and I have to say this is 100% true.

I stopped writing when I found out that my pieces were getting no attention compared to poorly written, opinionated (when it shouldn''t be) crocks of sugar.