Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

Holt at Austin Friars - looks refreshed & ready for the season.

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/premier-league-footballer-at-carlisle-school-sports-day-1.1065906?referrerPath=home

Premier League footballer at Carlisle school sports day

Premier League footballer Grant Holt cheered on his two daughters at Austin Friars St Monica’s School sports day in Carlisle.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]He''s looking pretty trim to be fair.

Also, is that an Iphone in his pocket or is he just pleased to see me?[/quote]

It''s his baccy tin.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

In shape for a new club.

[/quote]

I think you''re actually a plum, not a banana.

Holt was also on the local BBC station with Carlisle manager Greg Abbott, during his playing days Abbott (who described himself as a defensive midfielder) got two hat-tricks, Grant has only ever got one but he said as it was in a derby it was worth more than two.

They were discussing getting stick from the crowd (Abbott has had a lot this season) and Holt said that he finds most of it funny, Holt said he especially enjoys Stoke and Swansea away as they always have a go at him.

Abbott is very good friends with Paul Jewell and he said that Jewell phoned Abbott up when he was offered the Ipswich job and said he wasn''t sure he was going to take it as to get from the dressing room to the dug out you had to walk from the corner of Poorman Rd to the halfway line, the presenter said that he didn''t believe him so they phoned Jewell and he confirmed it and said that the fans gave him load of grief every time he walked past them but the worst was the game after Holt scored his hat-trick.

Photos that show GH to actually have no excess weight, should not be allowed on here because it ruins the argument of all the fans who find fault with him because they see him as overweight.  They no longer have a leg to stand on in their argument and the above photo kind of proves it. 

I can hear them now - "ahh, but he was overweight wasn''t he......" 

But was that before the last time we saw a photo that showed he wasn''t overweight,  or after.........

Just a thought - perhaps he wasn''t a tyre fitter either?  [:^)]

Yes he did, he obviously doesn''t remember it, perhaps Jackson got the match ball as he scored a hat-trick in the same game.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]He''s looking pretty trim to be fair.

Also, is that an Iphone in his pocket or is he just pleased to see me?[/quote]

Samsung Galaxy S4

[quote user="lake district canary"]Photos that show GH to actually have no excess weight, should not be allowed on here because it ruins the argument of all the fans who find fault with him because they see him as overweight.  They no longer have a leg to stand on in their argument and the above photo kind of proves it. 

But was that before the last time we saw a photo that showed he wasn''t overweight,  or after.........

[/quote]

*this*

[quote user="lake district canary"]Photos that show GH to actually have no excess weight, should not be allowed on here because it ruins the argument of all the fans who find fault with him because they see him as overweight.  They no longer have a leg to stand on in their argument and the above photo kind of proves it. 

[/quote]Surely a photo of Holt just standing around with his arms folded gives them ( okay well the banana boy) something to criticise him over, can we not make an exception?