Sign in to follow this  
ricky knight

ashton wba, if anyone

if ashton does go my tip will be wba, with earnshaw and money coming this way. i would still be gutted but earnshawwould soften the blow as he is a top striker with double figures in the premier without starting too many games. they have tried it with palace for johnson we are next.

[quote]if ashton does go my tip will be wba, with earnshaw and money coming this way. i would still be gutted but earnshawwould soften the blow as he is a top striker with double figures in the premier witho...[/quote]

Earnshaw would be a suitable replacement for Leon but not Ashton as they are totally different players. Sooner or later Earnshaw is going to do his knee ligaments anyway when he celebrates his goals, so I would not want to see him as a replacment for any of our strikers.

[quote]Earnshaw would be a suitable replacement for Leon but not Ashton as they are totally different players. Sooner or later Earnshaw is going to do his knee ligaments anyway when he celebrates his goals, ...[/quote]

you are having a laugh are''nt you. earnshaw is a proven striker at international class let alone what he''s done in the premier and championship standard, leon is a big hearted player but will he score twenty goals a season even in the championship, i''ll wager earnshaw will, despite his celebrations.