Sign in to follow this  
Cricketer

Get Ready For Leeds United Board Meltdown Another Could Be On His Way

A Leeds mate of mine who told me about the Becchio / Morsion swap long before it happened believes we are talking to Leeds over a four million pound move for Aiden White he is a left back who can play wing back or left midfield if needed he says he is a excellent full back defensively but his final ball lacks on occassion if that is remedied he will become a excellent player considering the ability Garrido has on delievering the ball it would make sense in some respect he could learn alot from him and with our boss also being a full back he coudnt ask for more, the only Leeds players i personally think could command that sort of fee would be either Byram or Lees with Byram the more likely of those two being a right back , right midfielder who can also slot in to a central midfield position if needed reminds me a bit of a Simon Lappin a utility man just another rumour going about if it is true i wonder if we were priced out the market for Olsson?

Sounds like an option. He would offer cover and competition at least, but would he necessarily be an improvement on Tierney?

Ps. Punctuation lessons in order!!!

Punctuation is great but when your Sony Xperia Play phone on a train bouncing about like melon, it took me four goes too just right that, sorry for the bother 

Having signed Garrido for a supposed £2m+ we are now just looking for cover who is an improvement upon Marc Tierney.

A promising youngster for that role for sure, but £4m? No thank you.

We could probably pick up Aaron Cresswell from Ips-it for nearer half that. He is getting to be the finished article and was voted their player of the season, for what it''s worth. McCarthy ''nose'' he could do with the extra cash in the market as there is a limit to how far it is possible to progress with a bunch of freebies.