Sign in to follow this  
birchfest

Holt to Yarmouth

Rough estimates on how long that would take, I''d probably take the Cromer road into Norwich, but should I go through the middle or around?

Sorry couldn''t resist, I imagine Peter will delete this soon... Silly season with the Holt rumours still in full swing

If he''s going to Yarmouth why would he take the cromer road into Norwich?

Please give a from and to address so i may assist you in your question. Otherwise I should imagine this post will be deleted very soon.

When you hit the outskirts of the City can you pop into the airport to see if there is any sign of Leroy Fer landing yet?

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]When you hit the outskirts of the City can you pop into the airport to see if there is any sign of Leroy Fer landing yet?[/quote]

The great thing is I can start there and go down to the boundary and head up to Asda afterwards just in case his flight got in early and he decided he wanted to pop in to see Carl Court and Shola.

Birchfest said "Rough estimates on how long that would take, I''d probably take the Cromer road into Norwich, but should I go through the middle or around? "

No, big mistake , mate. Go to Cromer, stay on the A149 to North Walsham and Stalham, then on to Yarmouth. Miss out Norwich (and Asda, along with Cort & Shola) altogether.