Sign in to follow this  
mat gore

So Ashton is off then...

The inferrence from the pinkun''s story is pretty clear.

First the board deny outright having any offers in one story then refuse to comment on the rangers "bid".  The pinkun then writes a bit at the end of the story not only preparing fans for the fact he may leave but that it may be for a "derisory" fee.

Great.

I will be outraged if norwich sell ashton for 4 million, first of all crewe have a 25% sell on cause and we pay over 3 million for him in the first place.  Even if Nigel got the whole of the transfer money who would we buy he is capable of scoring goals in the chamionship and premiership.  I am not sure there really is anyone.

It is critical we hold on to Ashton for at least this coming season.  If we have to sell Green and Francis so be it I think most of us have accepted that, but Ashton has to stay. 

[quote]The inferrence from the pinkun''s story is pretty clear. First the board deny outright having any offers in one story then refuse to comment on the rangers "bid". The pinkun then writes a bit at the ...[/quote]

Mat - 2+2=4, NOT 5.

unless Norwich recieve a bid of £6 million plus, they wouldn''t sell as they would have lost money on him. This is when you take into account the transfer fee, signing on fee, agents fee, league fee, wages for five months, and sell-on fee.