Sign in to follow this  
gravycanaries

Mcnallys confident about signings.

@davidmcnally62: @1batesy squad numbers are normally announced just prior to the start of the season.Sensible for us,as we expect to see several new signings

Still confident of SEVERAL. New faces then. Good times.

I like to read of his confidence, although quite rightly he is not saying when. If the squad numbers are at the end of August his wheeling and dealing may go on until then. We may have to be very patient.

It''s funny how people will rise to Twitter rumours and lazy journalists circulating rumours, but a straightforward tweet from the CEO is discounted. Why not wait and see what happens next week to get some idea of what will happen and what won''t. City won''t get every player they go for, but as long as they get enough new players to strengthen a good squad, that''s good enough for me.

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]It''s funny how people will rise to Twitter rumours and lazy journalists circulating rumours, but a straightforward tweet from the CEO is discounted. Why not wait and see what happens next week to get some idea of what will happen and what won''t. City won''t get every player they go for, but as long as they get enough new players to strengthen a good squad, that''s good enough for me.[/quote]Exactly^^^Too many conspiracy theories from agents / newspapers and pantwetters.