Sign in to follow this  
Canary Willo

Ricky on his way........

The man''s a hero before even getting to Norwich. If you watch his interviews on the Player, he is very positive, although very level headed. All very promising.

Sad as I am just checked his Twitter, he follows 70 odd and one is Leroy Fer, so lets hope there is a great enough friendship to help convince Fer to join....

Very excited about this signing. I think he will ultimately only be a Norwich player for one season either because it has been a goal laden season after which he is sold for big money or it has been a complete disaster for both club and player (which I don''t believe will happen). But it will certainly be fascinating whatever happens.

I did wonder whether we might be able to use RVW to help persuade some of our foreign targets to sign on the dotted line, particularly Dutch or Portuguese (based): he is a full international and saw enough in us to move here to enhance his career. Come on Ricky, get on to Mr Fer....

Is this definitely his official account? I know its verified, but how reliable is this?

LOL @morty;

ver·i·fi·ca·tion (vr-f-kshn)

n.

1. The act of verifying or the state of being verified.

a. A confirmation of truth or authority.

b. The evidence for such a confirmation.

c. A formal assertion of validity.

3. Law An affidavit that attests to the truth of a pleading.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]LOL @morty;

ver·i·fi·ca·tion (vr-f-kshn)

n.

1. The act of verifying or the state of being verified.

a. A confirmation of truth or authority.

b. The evidence for such a confirmation.

c. A formal assertion of validity.

3. Law An affidavit that attests to the truth of a pleading.[/quote]I know it has been verified by twitter, I was questioning the validity of their process, based on how many fake profiles float about[Y]

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Have you perused his tweets Morty? Scan back a while, It''s definitely his account.[/quote]I don''t need to now, thanks[Y]

It''s not like we''re all getting a bit techy and suspicious or anything! Let''s enjoy the moment tomorrow. As suggested, I''m off to watch his Player interviews.