Sign in to follow this  
unique

Not a great week at NCFC

a very long OP.....but the bare facts are these,

the only player that we officially know we''ve made a bid for is Toivenen.....and we are in talks

no ''official'' word that we''ve made a bid for Redmond.......but if we have,to my knowledge we havent lost out to another club yet?

our backroom staff that have left to join Villa were employed by Lambert whilst he was here, so no surprise there....thats football, managers nowadays have an entourage of their own staff that will move with them from club to club.

granted the Ruddy interest from Chelsea is a concern as it could very well turn his head and set negotiations beginning.

the ONLY bad piece of news that has happened is Steer moving. How ever much we dress it up (or down), this isn''t a good thing.A 3rd choice keeper who wouldnt have counted toward a squad of 25, which also allowed Rudd out for the season to get valuable gametime.

this is something which now needs addressing which ideally wouldnt have done.

I think only 5 premiership teams announced any signings last week so no doubt there are 14 more "uniques" posting similar tales of doom on their respective messageboards.

I stopped readi gaffer the feeder club bit, we have lost I out of contract player... It''s not exactly a mass exodus. Look at it from Jeds point of view, Rudd has signed a new deal and bunn and Ruddy are both here for the long haul. In villa he probably has a slight pay rise, a chance to link up with and old manager and probably a better chance of forcing his way into the first team.

To start with I do agree with you regarding the three back room staff that moved this week being a part of a very successful period. however im sure Hughton already had discussions with other staff that he would like to work with and bring to Carrow road.

£10m for Ruddy is probably around the correct price tag and would take that for him.

now i have always backed and defended Grant Holt but he really wont be a valuable component of Norwich''s striker squad next season as we have better players coming in. if wigan really have offerd £4m i would take it after all every one has their price

Kone is Holt style player and after all getting on a bit after all we have been linked with better players and im confident we will bring in better than him.

The Redmond deal falling through is a bit disappointing in my book but if a player doesn''t want to be here then we cant force him.

Ola Toivonen is simply on holiday and im prittie sure he we be coming here.

Fer is another player i think will be here but i agree im not loving the fact that we are in competition with Martinez''s Everton for any of these players.

rumour is a deal has been struck for Hooper in the region of about £5.8m

in summary i wouldn''t say its been a bad week for NCFC, The fact we are now competing to sign players collectively worth in the region of £20m then things aint too bad at all!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Herman "]....and Gary Doherty.[/quote]I still miss him. [:''(] [:''(] [:''(][/quote]Forever in our hearts.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Herman "]....and Gary Doherty.[/quote]I still miss him. [:''(] [:''(] [:''(][/quote]Forever in our hearts.[;)][/quote]

There''s only 2 Gary doherty''s

[quote user="refjezdavies"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Herman "]....and Gary Doherty.[/quote]I still miss him. [:''(] [:''(] [:''(][/quote]Forever in our hearts.[;)][/quote]

There''s only 2 Gary doherty''s[/quote]I don''t get it.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="refjezdavies"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Herman "]....and Gary Doherty.[/quote]I still miss him. [:''(] [:''(] [:''(][/quote]Forever in our hearts.[;)][/quote]

There''s only 2 Gary doherty''s[/quote]I don''t get it.[/quote]There''s only one Ginger Pele.Although actually there''s one on this board too? [8-)]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]There''s only one Ginger Pele.[/quote]Thank god for that because otherwise the Tag Team Wrestling title would have been in the same hands for a VERY long time...[:D]

Probably tagged the wrong thing but Herman doubled posted ''...and Gary Doherty''

Hence. Only 2 Gary doherty''s

I''ll get my coat