Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Oriel Romeu

Apparently Chelsea may loan him out to free up space for a transfer target. Would he be worth a look? Seems to have a good head on him and can pass the ball. I reckon we would get him reasonably cheap as well.

They were mean to him in January though, perhaps we show more faith and offer the chance to be a big fish in a medium sized pond whereas Everton are still waiting to sell Fellaini and wouldn''t provide guarantees he would get first team football.

Very good younger player who would undoubtedly improve on Johnson in the DM role, but surely we''re getting to the stage where we should be looking at bringing in quality players on permanent deals, rather than helping other bigger Prem clubs give their fringe players match time?I still think if we were going to approach Chelsea for a player it should have been Marin, but we''ve missed the boat on that one, although I personally think that McEachran has been written off far too soon and could still be a great player given the right opportunity and manager, and chances are we could certainly get a permanent deal for him, rather than loaning someone like Romeu...