Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Leroy Fer

[quote user="chicken"]Well that says it doesn''t it?

People saying it means Tettey and Johnson will be fighting for a spot on the bench whilst it looks more like Howson will be the one on the bench.[/quote]

I think Howson is our best centre midfielder, when given the correct role. He''s always forced to play defensive when he is clearly an attacking player. The last few games when he was given the freedom he really displayed what he''s capable of producing when given the freedom.

[quote user="Foghorn"]That flight no KLM1515 from Amsterdam is a bit over-due!!![/quote]

Not really,Theres a KLM1515 every day arriving at 21.05.Maybe tonight.............or tomorrow...................or Monday................

...................................or.........??????[:D]

Don''t know why you would go to that shambles of a club. Big Leroy needs to get signed up with us. We will get him in that dutch squad with RVW.

From ''Drimble.nl'':

Rob Jansen, the agent of Leroy Fer, has told SKYSPORT indicated that there is no interest from Newcastle United in Leroy Fer. Norwich City FC still seems the most serious candidate to take on FC Twente. Everton also wants Leroy.

I wonder how serious Everton are? Their interest may well have left with Moyes. I suppose it all depends if they keep hold of mop head or not.

The struggle to keep hold of him may mean they leave it too late for Fer to wait.

Fer is now top of my wish list of the players rumored to be signing.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]The struggle to keep hold of him may mean they leave it too late for Fer to wait.

Fer is now top of my wish list of the players rumored to be signing.[/quote]Hmm, I was thinking a similar thing. If other clubs, a la us, are interested but Everton are holding out to see if they can keep hold of him, then we may benefit. Hope so, anyway.