Sign in to follow this  
plymouth canary

away kit colour?

Now we''re basically into July, one imagines it won''t be too long until we see the new away kit, what colour do we want it to be?

I really liked the green collared shirt from season before last, although I must admit I''ve never bought an away top!

Not sure it will be red as I think our youth keeper wore the red away goal keeper top during the fa cup youth final.

I think it will be white this year

[quote user="pablofarmer"]Not sure it will be red as I think our youth keeper wore the red away goal keeper top during the fa cup youth final.

I think it will be white this year[/quote]It wasn''t a guess lol, I just fancy red.The black one was nice, I am not so sure green works from a practical point of view. And obviously we can''t have blue.

Good point. Also rules out blue then, we''re usually limited to white, black or green so I would imagine it will be one of those. I think a striped shirt would look quite nice and something a bit different, if untraditional.

I''ve got 3 different blue City away shirts plus there was the Centenary short which was half white half blue.[:D]

[quote user="whoareyou"]I''ve got 3 different blue City away shirts plus there was the Centenary short which was half white half blue.[:D]

[/quote]Fair point, I have the blue tartan Mitre one.

I like the idea of white, but with green pin stripes to it.

Back in the day of the Poll and Withey, Fosters Lager and Asics kit, our away kits were always exactly the same but swapping the yellow for white, with green still present.

It was only ever used when we actually needed it though, unlike today''s away kits that are used fairly regularly, even if not necessarily required to do so.

[quote user="flecky76"]I like the idea of white, but with green pin stripes to it.

Back in the day of the Poll and Withey, Fosters Lager and Asics kit, our away kits were always exactly the same but swapping the yellow for white, with green still present.

It was only ever used when we actually needed it though, unlike today''s away kits that are used fairly regularly, even if not necessarily required to do so.[/quote]Really the original intention of having another colour kit to change into in case of colour clash has long gone.Now its all about squeezing another forty quid out of folks lol.

I have a strong feeling it''s gonna be white.We seem to choose a white away kit every 2-3 yearsI believe the last time we used white was 2010

http://www.prosocceruk.co.uk/?i=269199&colour=greenwhite&sleeves=Long%20Sleeves

This with yellow where the white is?

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"]why not?[/quote]Because pink isn''t a colour I generally wear.Do you want me to say its "poofy" or something?

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"]why isn''t pink a colour you generally wear?[/quote]Because I''m a free thinking individual, with freedom of choice, and its not a colour I would choose to wear. Is there a point to this?

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"]interesting. why would you not you choose to wear it?[/quote]You''re boring me now, have a good day[Y]

Most blokes wouldn''t wear pink out of choice. Except golfers. But they are weird m-f-ers.:-)