Sign in to follow this  
Bill

four players out

Oh look, that''s novel. Never expected something like that from you...every day...the same old joke....over and over again.

Thought it was quite funny, although I will see if remains funny the tenth time.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Oh look, that''s novel. Never expected something like that from you...every day...the same old joke....over and over again.[/quote]

every day, I think not ?

however maybe if it upsets you so much perhaps you could tell us why you bothered to actually read the post

....................... and even bother to reply

in the early hours of the morning

At least a variation on the "player" signs one which is soooooo boring now

I must say it is rather amusing to see how many of the board''s resident misery guts appear on here to complainas it was no more than a light hearted pee take out of the endless stream of worthless ''we are signing x'' posts that clog up the board in the close seasonthat so many of the pious and self righteous have found themselves a flappin'' and a gaspin'' for air on this deck is more down to them, than it is due to any intent behind the post

still it''s reassuring to know that the spirit of Mary Whitehouse is not dead on this forum

Herman wrote - "What, you two aren''t the same person?"

Ah c''mon Hermy, you may not agree with my political views but when it comes to football and our Club it''s a different matter. I may not agree with some here but I would not tar, feather, hang, draw and quarter them like City 1st would.

[quote user="City1st"]all left sided as well

these are the ones tipped(click)[/quote]"No

question, now, what had happened to the faces of the self-appointed board saviours. The creatures

outside looked from saviour to troll, and from troll to saviour, and from saviour to troll again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."
With apologies to George Orwell, who remained ever so ''umble to the last.

Rather than attack those who criticized your attempt at humor which was really lame, suck it up and admit this was weak. Maybe even apologize for being a hack on this one. You can do much better.

I forget which thread but you nailed one today that had me laughing enough to draw attention.