Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Will all the signings be international players

Winkel isRedmond is Ola Toivonen isLeroy Fer is

yes, I know three are only speculation/unconfirmed and two are U21 etcbut it does suggest the direction we are going in - in the way of the level of players = and the long term future and development of playersmakes you wonder where we will be a few years down the line

That''s right! Even you might have to change your stance on stadium capacity so that more folks can see all these international players. [:D]

or in the real world the club prefers to spend the money on players not subsidising seats

[quote user="City1st"]or in the real world the club prefers to spend the money on players not subsidising seats

[/quote]

I remember going to Wolves away in our first season back. I was right next to their new stand and I can remember thinking: "these guys are going to be screwed if they go down".

I was right. [:D]

The better players are internationals.The better players cost more money.We have more money.Thats that sorted[Y]

meanwhile are internationals to be our target, o merely just a coincidence at the momentif it is the former then it does suggest that players see us as somewhere to develop/improve and to also stay longer not for us the one season Carlos Kickaballs'' who hop from club to clubit''s looking good

Carlo Nash isn''t :P

I think it''s purely coincidental tbh. If someone offered you Mikel Arteta, you would take him surely!