Sign in to follow this  
gravycanaries

Press conference scheduled for tomorrow

According to a lot of people on neumoreus social media sites including some free lance reporters claiming we have a preser tomorrow afternoon to unveil 4 players. I''ve got my tin hat at the ready. But in the words of catchphrase ime just saying what I see

"neumoreus social media sites including some free lance reporters"

How frakking hard is it to add a bit more detail like the names of these reporters?

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Well, ther''ll definitely be a presses, if only for RVW and Javier....does anyone know what time, I have meetings![/quote]13:00 hrs Local Norfolk time.

Bloody hell this is like the excitement of Christmas Eve, can''t wait. I''ve got a feeling were all going to be really happy with the outcome & can look forward to a fantastic season OTBC

Yeah...there''s only one tweet in the last 24 hours mentioning a rumors of a press conference with a #ncfc hashtag.Sick of the attention whores that continually start pointless rumors. Just do something constructive with your lives until REAL news appears.

With no other medicals having taken place as far as we know, it''ll be RVW and Garrido

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]Absolutely nothing on any "social media" sites about this.

Simply put, a complete and utter lie.[/quote]I lied about the time of the presser too[Y]

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I hint the point is that no one has much of an idea - but there will surely be an unveiling of our new striker at least, at some point.[/quote]

I don''t think there will be a press conference today, we do not seem to have them anymore. RVW has already had the obligatory scarf held aloft photo.

We had all this rumour stuff in January and got Becchio...lol A lot of people setting themselves up for a fall on here lately. Remember we are Norwich City where prudence comes first.

We have already smashed our transfer record this window Inch High.

This transfer window will see us sign players of a very high standard

This press conference is to present RVW officially, whether any other players are going to be presented too is probably just guess work.  However, I understand from someone at the club that Ola has agreed terms so it could be 1+ Another.

Pity Pete isn''t around at this time of the morning.

Mind you, would have expected a few Archant journalists trawling for the next rumour ;)

Here we go! Probably just to unveil RVW and Garrido deals, but hopefully Redmond, Hooper, Toivonen and Fer aren''t too far behind.

Were that to all happen, how much would the fees be i wonder, £20m for the four and would that be it?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Presser for RvW this afternoon.[/quote]Did I guess right that it would be at 13:00 Local Norfolk time?

The unveiling of our new striker will be great and obviously if there are any surprises that have been speculated such as Hooper or Redmond then that will be fantastic excited about whats gonna happen tomorrow now.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Presser for RvW this afternoon.[/quote]Did I guess right that it would be at 13:00 Local Norfolk time?

[/quote]No. Midday.

Jimmy Smith wrote - "Here we go! Probably just to unveil RVW and Garrido deals, but hopefully Redmond, Hooper, Toivonen and Fer aren''t too far behind.

Were that to all happen, how much would the fees be i wonder, £20m for the four and would that be it? "

£20m approximately with two more to go (LB and another winger).

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Presser for RvW this afternoon.[/quote]Did I guess right that it would be at 13:00 Local Norfolk time?

[/quote]No. Midday.[/quote]

Ahhh 12:00 Norfolk summer time, same thing[;)]

I thought we had already had a presser with Garrido? Wasn''t that done at the end of the season when it was announced he was making the switch permanent?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Presser for RvW this afternoon.[/quote]Did I guess right that it would be at 13:00 Local Norfolk time?

[/quote]No. Midday.[/quote]That''s the same thing isn''t it?[;)]