Sign in to follow this  
Tumbleweed

Announcements

It''s been a tad dull recently with ITK spammers announcing press conferences, signings, and spurious targets. So I''m joining in by announcing that I expect there to be an announcement that an announcement will follow. When the announcement is announced, it will be announced what the announcement is all about and the previous announcement will be confirmed. but at the same time superseded by the latter announcement. Of course there could simply be an announcement without a prior announcement, but the club might have had to announce a change of announcement policy and I haven''t seen an announcement about that. Hope that''s all clear. Mark my words- it will come to pass (or at least be announced), because I KNOW THESE THINGS.

[There''s no icon for conspiratorially tapping the side of one''s nose. So here''s a cake as it doesn''t get used much: Cake [^]]

Fans from other clubs must look at this forum and think WTF!!

Seriously though, what has this forum come to?!

90% of rumours are from twitter or from people claiming to be ITK. Other fans forums seem to have just a few players names linked to them. Instead we have the whole planet linked to us according to some on here.

Haha. FFSBOR. I''ve wondered about that before.

It''s the same old guff followed by the same old jokes. Every time I read the Asda ''joke'' I die a little inside. What sauce do you like? HP? guffaw guffaw. Is it school holidays? Mega LOL.

Still, it''s worth sifting through the rubbish to get to the odd decent posts that lurk among them on here and it''s all the transfer rumours that keep me coming back even if I know many of them are just made up because they are someone''s favourite Football Manager find.

Maybe Pete could run a  poll on that, good excuse for another announcement. It is funny who people link us with and the need to pretend someone is ITK, it''s not as if we know who they are or particularly care. The only recent one with credibility was the person who did seem to know in advance the first two fixtures.

Another fine example of all that is wrong with this forum. A pointless post with inane humour why cannot we have serious debate and opinion without the snide comments. Again a pointless post as all the snipers will be back to respond. Feel free because I won''t be reading your comments.