Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Im so excited

That we have fell behind all the other clubs around us, Cardiff making record signings and bids, Swansea already bringing in high quality signings, West Ham making record signings, Palace even bidding 6million on a highly rated player!!

Whilst we are getting over excited on a Birmingham player!! well i think at the end of the season we will be lucky to be fourth from bottom!

Yes we have signed "Wolf" but we cant rely on just one player!!

And I just can''t hide it.

I''m about to lose control, but I think I like it!

What were you hoping for, a whole new team? Cardiff and Palace are bringing in people because their existing squad is no way good enough to survive. We will make around five signings in total which will be a significant improvement over he players we have. The club is now finally debt free and I think most would prefer it stay that way. Improving gradually has to be the only way for us surely?

Does this mean you will only be happy if we start to spend £10m on foreign players that nobody has heard of? What a pathetic post this is, QPR and Reading both splashed the cash....look at them! I hope you are just being sarcy, for your sake!

There''s no point in discussing why Zema''s Tendon is wrong. He is only starting this thread to wind people up with his constant negative views of everything the Club does and like a few on here is still getting over the disappointment of not getting relegated.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

That we have fell behind all the other clubs around us, Cardiff making record signings and bids, Swansea already bringing in high quality signings, West Ham making record signings, Palace even bidding 6million on a highly rated player!!

Whilst we are getting over excited on a Birmingham player!! well i think at the end of the season we will be lucky to be fourth from bottom!

Yes we have signed "Wolf" but we cant rely on just one player!!

[/quote]Eat a Snickers.You turn into a right diva when you''re hungry.

The promoted teams are gambling their future to stay in the Prem, I wouldnt want Norwich to do that.

Palace are expected to sign Dwight Gayle for £8.5m, thats excessive to me.  Cardiff are trying to sign Wanayama for £12m, again alot of money.  Cardiff have signed the young Danish international which is a very good signing, but he is 1 player.  Norwich have signed RVW, a dutch international striker for around the same fee.  So tell me, who is doing the best business. 

[quote user="NCFCgardener"]

The promoted teams are gambling their future to stay in the Prem, I wouldnt want Norwich to do that.

Palace are expected to sign Dwight Gayle for £8.5m, thats excessive to me.  Cardiff are trying to sign Wanayama for £12m, again alot of money.  Cardiff have signed the young Danish international which is a very good signing, but he is 1 player.  Norwich have signed RVW, a dutch international striker for around the same fee.  So tell me, who is doing the best business. 

[/quote]

Spot on!

And may I just point out that all these teams signing every Tom, Dick and Harry are imo, going to seriously disrupt and change the side which made them successful in the first place!

Remember QPR?

There''s nothing wrong with improving the quality of the team when going up a division as long as you don''t disrupt the team

Morale

Norwich have done it the right way - steady progression throughout the last 2 seasons, next season will be no different

I have it from a very reliable ITK that "no one does business at this time of year"

You heard it here first...

Dear diary,

Day 3 of the transfer window and all we have done is spent a measly £8.5m on a quality striker who seems to be itching to get started.

I mean, there''s barely 2 months left. I can''t handle it anymore, I wish we were like anyone else, anyone.

Good lord.

[quote user="Flying Dutchman"]But he has a fancy name, who cares if he was released and easily ''impressed'' by Stoke, he MUST be amazing.[/quote]

Argh, that was supposed to be on a different thread...!