Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Raccoon

I've heard a nice rumour & squad numbers

There will be some good news spawned Wednesday in the afternoon from the club. If you want a press conference about it, I''m sure City 1st would produce a website which has "Conference" on a button to take you to a lower league site.

Squad numbers. Why are fans wanting a RvW number now for the sake of a print on their shirt? Can be no other reason. It only happens when the club submits these numbers. Is it that important? He is on Planet Norfolk, that is what counts and has ambitions for the 2014 World Cup with his native Netherlands. That is what is important. He wants to prove himself in our league.

Back to the initial, a good sauce, unlike the last tongue in cheek post a few picked up on quickly, no names but watch what happens. Hopefully pant wetting fans will sit back and relax afterwards and enjoy July as it pans out.

So what this boils down to is that we''re going to sign some players, possibly even soon. Brilliant. I am enriched by your foresight.

Astonishing, isn''t it - you don''t need to be remotely ''in the know'' to come out with anything in the OP.

Any one of us would suggest that it seems likely Redmond will be announced v soon if signing (probably tomorrow) ditto Carlo Nash if he is going to be ''keeper cover, also Toivonen if he is coming + possibly others.

"If you want a press conference about it, I''m sure City 1st would produce

a website which has "Conference" on a button to take you to a lower

league site."

err, the links have been to images, not websites

news being spawned, eh ? Doesn''t appear that you are too familiar with the English language eitehr

any wonder that who have thought it best to hide under yet another made up name

I have also heard that we may or may not sign someone tomorrow afternoon and that squad numbers will also be revealed at a later date.I can also confirm that OP is in fact James Nursey.

10 Things to hate about the internet:

1, Rumours - unfounded. Gullible.com. Alas this post and how many before the 1st of July? No club will ever in this modern world reveal their targets. Only ever designed to sell media stories to the public - use your brains!

2, Bullying

3, Trolls

5, Muppets. But I like Muppets in their original form, people on simplistic messages boards unfortunately don''t have sticks to operate their arms to punch keys. Animal was the best, he could play the drums whilst operated by sticks but also control sticks! Talented.

6, Gullible people. Through out this site day in, day out.

7, ITK - Hence my existence, easy to reel the above in again (and more Wednesday) - Nicko the key prat. "I don''t like twitter but I''ll post these tweets up because I believe them but don''t blame me for it". Utter prat, forget posting anything credible during the close season.

8, Pant wetters (Morty sums up nicely on a daily basis, keep up the good work)

9, One up man ship. Little on here but elsewhere.

10, Two faced puppets (I like Muppets, puppets nothing on then). You know your names

Hook, line & sinker with this.

4? Make your own up.

But something will happen Wednesday (3rd July) at NCFC and things progress nicely to ruin the panty liners party this July. Marathon, not a sprint in the transfer market. Quality counts.

I hope everyone with an ITK profile gets a serious terminal illness and all around them cry for a long time.

[quote user="nu_matik"]I hope everyone with an ITK profile gets a serious terminal illness and all around them cry for a long time.[/quote]

Tad too far don''t you think?

[quote user="Hog"]

[quote user="nu_matik"]I hope everyone with an ITK profile gets a serious terminal illness and all around them cry for a long time.[/quote]

Tad too far don''t you think?

[/quote]I am an ITK Doctor and I can confirm most terminal illnesses are serious.

I am an ITK Doctor and I can confirm most terminal illnesses are serious.

------------------------------------------

ha! good spot.

also not sure why everyone is so up in arms over the op

[quote user="ITK Twitterer"]10 Things to hate about the internet:

1, Rumours - unfounded. Gullible.com. Alas this post and how many before the 1st of July? No club will ever in this modern world reveal their targets. Only ever designed to sell media stories to the public - use your brains! 2, Bullying

3, Trolls

5, Muppets. But I like Muppets in their original form, people on simplistic messages boards unfortunately don''t have sticks to operate their arms to punch keys. Animal was the best, he could play the drums whilst operated by sticks but also control sticks! Talented.

7, ITK - Hence my existence, easy to reel the above in again (and more Wednesday) - Nicko the key prat. "I don''t like twitter but I''ll post these tweets up because I believe them but don''t blame me for it". Utter prat, forget posting anything credible during the close season.

10, Two faced puppets (I like Muppets, puppets nothing on then). You know your names

4? Make your own up.

But something will happen Wednesday (3rd July) at NCFC and things progress nicely to ruin the panty liners party this July. Marathon, not a sprint in the transfer market. Quality counts.[/quote]4. Lists. I hate lists, especially when they have numbered points.

I haven''t bothered posting for ages.

But I have to point out that Chops you''ve made me laugh out loud.

Thanks.

[quote user="ITK Twitterer"]10 Things to hate about the internet:

1, Rumours - unfounded. Gullible.com. Alas this post and how many before the 1st of July? No club will ever in this modern world reveal their targets. Only ever designed to sell media stories to the public - use your brains!

2, Bullying

3, Trolls

4? Make your own up.

But something will happen Wednesday (3rd July) at NCFC and things progress nicely to ruin the panty liners party this July. Marathon, not a sprint in the transfer market. Quality counts.[/quote]

The theory of infinite amount of moneys and an infinite number of typewriters does rather springs to mind herehowever in this instance we don''t appear to have an infinite amount of either just the one of each, it would appearso I suspect the full works of Shakespeare are some way off at this stage