Sign in to follow this  
Green shorts

Where else other than Norwich.....

have you seen the replica shirt for sale, i cant say i have ever seen it sold anywhere else other than Norwich?

have you, lets see who has!

What shop and where (not internet either for the smart arses)

[quote user="can u sit down please"]The only place apart from our club shops is pilch.[/quote]^^^This.It has been this way for years.

I remember a few months back there was a picture of Norwich supporters somewhere in AfricaI, at the time, wondered how they managed to get their NCFC shirts.I presume the logical answer is over the internet. But it can only be a matter of time before we try to have them sold in other locations surely. I''ve certainly seen the replica shirts of teams far less well known than us being sold in shops across the country / world

Back in the 90''s I was walking around Rao-he shopping centre in taiwan and they were on sale there, but my eyes were on the England shirts, it was just before the 1998 World cup and they were on sale for less that 50p each, I sold them to friends when I got home for the bargain price of £10    

A few years ago a sports shop in dereham used to sell them not sure if they still do and there was a shop in kings Lynn that sold them one year they also sold 70s and 80s shirts for other teams think it has closed down now tho

I got my yellow Asics kit complete with football league badges in a charity shop in Luton for 2.50

Our dealership is strictly for the club shops and Pilch. If you go to your major retailer such as Sports Direct or Sports Soccer (r.i.p?) youd generally only get your Man Utd, Chelski, Arsenal and maybe Newcastle / West Ham types... In this day in age, any NCFC supporter out of town can get on the Canary Store site .....

With the increasing prevalence of plastic canaries from all over the world due to our premier league status maybe there is a growing market there to be exploited

Got my first one in Soccer Scene in Carnaby Street in 1992-not sure if the shop is still there.