Sign in to follow this  

The bitter ones continue to grow in bitterness (and  it''s not the blue filth this time [:O])http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/rob.atkinson/258077/norwich-fans-getting-cheekier-time-they-showed-some-respect#.UdRBj1ERkB1.twitter

Ha ha a very amusing read, one very deluded fan of a club resting there hopes Noel hunt a player scoring 30 goals in 160 odd games hardly exciting figures!!!

I don''t understand why Leeds fans are so insecure that these things bother them.  If it''s all going to come right next season they''ll be able to laugh then.  Why so sensitive now?

It is interesting and I think significant that the Clubs whose fans feel compelled to visit here and other City sites to proclaim how big and important they are are Leeds, Villa and Celtic.   All with glorious pasts but less glorious presents and very uncertain futures.

I think articles like this and tweets like the Villa ones which have infected #ncfc say far more about the insecurities and fears of those fans than they do about any attitude from Norwich fans.

I suspect there might be an element of ''tongue in cheek'' therethough I also suspect that would be completely missed by those flat capped, half pint drinking, ferret racers who still live in the 1970''sand, like the deluded paupers in the workhouse down the A140, there is the same belief that some day ''normal service'' will be resumed and they will be once again in the top flightwhich if nothing else does provide regular amusement for City fans - and long may it continuelaughing at the ''mighty'' Leeds and the even more ''mighty tahn''toothless old clubs that smell of stale urine

Oh man that was a funny read, I don''t need to gloat... Looks like they'' are doing a good enough job winding themselves up about us. Screams jealousy... Don''t fancy this massive change in fortunes to happen anytime soon.

Oh dear. You can just imagine him banging his flat cap on the kitchen table, while his downtrodden wife, wrings her hands in her apron.

I don''t get how so many of their fans can be so badly deluded!Leeds may well have been a big team in their prime, and they may well have a stronger history than we have, but regurgitating names like Bremner and banging on about being Champions of Europe when they can''t even get out of the Championship is beyond ridiculous.For the past 3 years they''ve been saying that they are better than us and they''ll pass us on our way down, but even after getting promoted when they didn''t, and 2 consecutive years in the top flight afterwards, they STILL maintain their superiority and imagine that we''re relegation certs whilst their team of world beaters (Noel Hunt???) is somehow destined for Champions League glory next year...!It''s beyond sad and deluded to a whole new level of insanity, and if I didn''t know that the water up here in Yorkshire is perfectly fine, I''d be wondering if that was the cause of their mental instabilities....Pathetic article from a pathetic fan of a pathetic club - PATHETIC.