Sign in to follow this  
Surfbird

Nathan Redmond Agrees Terms

Nathan Redmond has agreed terms with NCFC and turns down a late approach from Everton - source Sam Da Costa one hour ago.

Why does everyone believe this ''Da Costa'' guy? I see him mentioned everywhere, fact is he is another completely clueless ''ITK'' account.

Have we signed Zoltan Gera yet?

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]I''m beginning to believe I know stuff quicker than Nursey does[/quote]James Nursey''s source is this message board.

Redmond, OlssonStill signing Championship players (even Bechio)we are doomed ... doomed I tell youno ''hambition'' and if this continues no proper big PL wage bill eitherand where will that lead toI will tell you, no ''hinvester'' for a starthow are we going to attract any ''hinvesters'' if we haven''t got a proper PL sized debt ?

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Goodo - what times the press conference tomorrow?[/quote]

2pm isn''t it? [^o)]

[/quote]

Yeah 2pm as usual I reckon.

[quote user="Number 9"]Gimme a sec boys, I''ll just let Archant know, 2pm tomorrow yep.[/quote]

Don''t bother 9.............they''re banned![;)]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Goodo - what times the press conference tomorrow?[/quote]

2pm isn''t it? [^o)]

[/quote]

Superb

Right, would someone care to advise me how to ''quote'' a post and it come up in the sexy little pink quote box, like the preview suggests it will?

Whenever I do it it comes up like above, annoyingly. I admit I''m not the most talented when it comes to this sort of thing, but I''m not awful either would be nice if it showed how it does in the darned preview!

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Why does everyone believe this ''Da Costa'' guy? I see him mentioned everywhere, fact is he is another completely clueless ''ITK'' account.

Have we signed Zoltan Gera yet?[/quote]

Redmond was at the stadium at around 3 in the afternoon. Was with his family.

Wots gorn orn?

Has he signed, yes / no? If not why not? Is he talking with others before deciding?

Surprised there''s been no updates today.

I''m beginning to be worried about whether Redmond is going to sign or not. Does he want to talk to Swansea or Everton? Beginning to look a bit grim all round with Toivonen b ack at PSV. Time to lower expectations, I fear!

I don''t think there is anything to be too concerned about unless/until our targets go elsewhere - were we to sign, say, Redmond, Fer, Hooper, Olsson (and g/k cover in Nash) and maybe 1-2 others (possibly Toivonen still?), we''d be happy enough - it doesn''t have to be now, sometimes things take a little time.

One thing I have wondered about is where Mr McNally is - I don''t really do twitter but it seems he hasn''t been tweeting for 3 days, perhaps he is off sealing some deals?

Just seen this on ''vital Norwich'':

"Daily Telegraph journalist, Duncan Castles has tweeted this evening that Nathan Redmond has agreed to join Norwich City on a four year deal. The fee is thought to be £3.2m which seems a bargain, given his potential".

The Duncan Castles that tweeted it is a poof account I believe.

Only has a handful of followers, and was started in June 2013. The actual Duncan Castles has over 53,000 followers

Not to mention he has put @TheForumNorwich & a fan page with little over 50 followers.

Gotta wonder what saddo''s make fake accounts on twitter.

I''m just playing Poirot here but a couple of things have made me wonder.

Hughton has said that some of the players involved in international football have been given an extended break. It could be that everything has been signed etc but that the club is waiting for the player to return from his break before announcing it so they can follow it up with a swift press call.

It would make sense considering he was involved in a tournament rather than a friendly or two.