Sign in to follow this  
Johnny_Bravo

Hoolahan.

If he wanted to play for him that badly why did he sign a new.contract half way through last season.

I think we all know Wessi had a great relationship with Lambert, so I wouldn''t discount this, especially as it appears we''re all in for more AM''s. To be fair there were rumours from Villa about them going for Ruddy or Steer shortly before Steer left so hopefully it''s not coming from the same source. Would be disappointed to see Wes, Ruddy & Holt leave this summer - they are still the backbone of the NCFC squad to me, and it''s important they''re still here come the start of the season both playing wise and also so they can help any new players bed in and ''get'' what NCFC''s all about. Hope this rumours bull5hit.

This is more or likely a load of rubbish.

On a side-note, I hope Hoolahan''s game time isn''t too limited this coming season. He has a certain unique-ness to his ability and is one of the most exciting players in our squad to watch on the ball.

Just spoke to someone at Villa who knows stuff. No truth in this, PL has no interest.

If any of our players chances of international footy were being hindered by playing for us then I would be slightly concerned, but as they''re not I have no fears that we will lose Hoolahan et al.

With the improving Howson at last in his real position, and with the possibility of signing Toivonen and perhaps another central midfielder, Wes may feel that he is not going to get much regular football. That''s a strong incentive to go somewhere else.

No thanks. File this away as twitter bollocks

There''s no interest from our end.