Sign in to follow this  
upperbarclayshouterOTBC

Another grant holt thread

I know everyone says ive got inside sources but i have, go back and check my previous posts, i put on about bechio and kamara a few days before they were confirmed.

Im a big fan of holty and always will be however, he has told the club he wants to move back up north, but only if the right offer comes in for the club, if im to understand correctly. Over these last couple of days we have seen the rumours that wigan have bid for him etc, so maybe there is some truth maybe not, i am only passing on what i have heard to you all, whether you believe or not is a different matter.

I truly hope he doesn''t go as i think he has one more season in this league with norwich, but if he did decide to leave if the right offer came in i would wish him the best of luck.

This is your 5th post according to the avatar count. Either you''re amazingly accurate and very particular about what you post OR........ something very fishy is going on here.

either way it seems like a no brainer. Holt is a legend and wouldn''t leave unless it could be a positive for the club as well as him. and it makes sense that he would jump at a chance to move back home if it was for a decent team.

perhaps this latest troll could point us all to his other three postsmore so those that include stuff about Kamara and Bechio

copy and paste of the name into my computer gives us

http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/forums/4/2378806/ShowPost.aspx

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/1/2398309/ShowPost.aspx