Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Kei Kamara Part 2.

[quote user="Mervmeister"]Sorry but Kei is not very good at all IMO. Massively overrated by some of our fans.[/quote]Our most underrated player since the Doc....

"lappinitup""Mervmeister"Sorry but Kei is not very good at all IMO. Massively overrated by some of our fans.

Our most underrated player since the Doc....

I miss both of them:''(

[quote user="lappinitup"]Our most underrated player since the Doc....[/quote]Dear god...Doherty was a total liability at times, and after leaving us for the ''mighty'' Charlton, he never played above League One level (was about his best anyway), in fact they even loaned him out to Wycombe (League Two) who subsequently signed him...Kamara was Championship level at best, and Doherty on his best days struggled to justify that ''accolade''...

[quote user="Herman "]"lappinitup""Mervmeister"Sorry but Kei is not very good at all IMO. Massively overrated by some of our fans.

Our most underrated player since the Doc....

I miss both of them:''([/quote]You''ve started me off now Herman. [:''(] [:''(] [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="lappinitup"]Nothing gets past you Indy, does it? [:D][/quote]Something which couldn''t be said about Doherty [/quote]Seriously, nobody gets past the Doc.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]I love the fact the Red Card is circular [/quote]Much like the arms that Doherty used to wrap round opposition players [:D]

Personally I thought kamara was a great player to keep permanently due to his rare striker abilities. I cant think of many better options to throw on in the last 3 minutes of injury time pressing for a winner/equaliser?! A 4th or 5rh choice striker on cheap wages and is a good character around the squad as far as we understand.. not sure what kei would say to being a bench warmer though?

to be fair, you''d struggle to find a striker that could jump for a header and stay in the air for 5 minutes before landing. he''d be a very useful squad player for the price.

My fondest memory of Doherty is him appealing for offside when an opposition player received the ball direct from a throw-in...

[quote user="Michael Bates"]Personally I thought kamara was a great player to keep permanently due to his rare striker abilities. I cant think of many better options to throw on in the last 3 minutes of injury time pressing for a winner/equaliser?! A 4th or 5rh choice striker on cheap wages and is a good character around the squad as far as we understand.. not sure what kei would say to being a bench warmer though?[/quote] I thoroughly agree miss the big man.