Sign in to follow this  
Son of  Selhurst

AJ or Ashton, who will be first to 20?

No! not Goals but linked at some point with each of the 20 prewier league clubs!

So far AJ has been linked WBA (they can dream) and Birmingham...so he has 18 to go!

who''s been linked with Ashton so far?

Eagles!

So far Deano has been linked to Arsenal, Villa, Weat Brom, Man City and Rangers (not prem I no). So will AJ be with you next season selhurst?

We''ll AJ has been pretty vocal about wanting to stay. VBut if Arsenal,Chelsea,Man U or Liverpool come in with a sizeable offer, I would expect him to be on his way.

The early signs are encouraging that he will stay, and iain Dowie is getting busy lining up several new faces,, so at this stage i am optimistic and looking forward to hopefully seeing more than one away win next season!

Do you think you will keep Ashton? I personally think you will.

I think we will keep hold of Ashton because he knew when he came here we would probably get relegated and teams in the Premiership know it is gonna take a fair wedge of money to get him because he is tied down to a long contract. It still might be seen as a risk because he only played a half a season in the top flight.

He will stay ''til christmas and if things are looking rosey he will stay aboard.

I personally feel both deano and aj will stay til january see how there teams are doing if they are in with a good shout for promotion they will stay for the final push and if they are mid/lower table(unlikely i no) but they have scored a lot of goals then i think they will leave.

[quote]No! not Goals but linked at some point with each of the 20 prewier league clubs! So far AJ has been linked WBA (they can dream) and Birmingham...so he has 18 to go! who''s been linked with Ashton ...[/quote]

Thought you meant tumbles in the penalty area, so was about to say Deano has no chance!

Joking aside I think the maximum number of teams either of them could be linked with is 17 as Manure, Arsenal and Chelski can be ruled due to both players being English.

Well, obviously Deano is so good they know that they are not good enough to bid for him, so he stays at norwich

Unlike johnson who is so crap, so everyone can have him

I have it on good authority that Worthy will not sell Ashton for less than 8 million. So if no one can pay that he will be here next season.