Sign in to follow this  
cheek

Liam Bridcutt

[quote user="Indy"]

All if''s and but''s Lincoln the truth is we were never in the bottom 3 always had points in the bag and teams below us who were deeper in trouble than us! Not in any way shape or form in trouble. As for the sentiment of Hughton in a relegation battle well that is pretty much a start to finish sentiment for a club like ours, we are in a relegation battle from the first game to last and anyone who thingks differently just needs to look at Wovles, Bolton, Wigan, West Ham, in recent years, you are never safe in this league, but if you can stay 7 points clear most of the seaosn you''re never in deep trouble are you?

As for these tyoe of players some would like us to buy, well no if we do buy from lower league it has to be either exceptional or young up and coming not 24 year old who might do a job! in my view, anothe Redmond would be the ticket, we missed out on one player I would have loved here and that''s Nick Powell who ended up at Man U.

[/quote]

Agree to disagree. Being as close as two points to relegation with just 2.5 games to play is trouble in my book.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="Indy"]

Another overrated championship player who come City fans think we should be signing.

This type of player is who the likes of Palace and Cardiff should be looking to, we have three or four better players in our squad already, we need players who will challenge the starting 11 not challenge bench warners!

No, no, no!

[/quote]

He''d be an upgrade on both Tettey and Johnson.

[/quote] Agreed. However I''d hope to sign much better upgrade.[/quote]

Based on what exactly?

[quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="Indy"]

Another overrated championship player who come City fans think we should be signing.

This type of player is who the likes of Palace and Cardiff should be looking to, we have three or four better players in our squad already, we need players who will challenge the starting 11 not challenge bench warners!

No, no, no!

[/quote]

He''d be an upgrade on both Tettey and Johnson.

[/quote] Agreed. However I''d hope to sign much better upgrade.[/quote]

Based on what exactly?

[/quote]i believe you will find that this is an opinion.  everyone has opinions and some of them may not be the same as yours. this does not mean that they are wrong, just that they differ from you.

If people have properly watched Bridcutt, you will see a player who would be in no doubt an upgrade on Johnson/Tettey.

He does the defensive work of Johnson (better as he doesn''t have this habit of letting players run by him), and he can actually the pass the ball.

Still a lot of quality to be had in the Championship. This guy is definately one we should be snapping up

Really Olyy, is that premiership players whic he does not let run by him? Do you think he get''s that little bit more time and space to play that pass in the lower league.

Well as you make him out to be as good as Messi we should go for it!

I''m pretty sure Johnson and Tettey would run rings round most Championship midfields too.

As said before by someone, it is an insult to our own midfielders saying that Bridcutt is better! Why has no premiership club gone after him if he''s this good!

Just don''t see it myself and didn''t see it in Butterfield either.