Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Welcome Nathan Redmond!

City can confirm the signing of Nathan Redmond from Birmingham City on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee #ncfc pic.twitter.com/sQ9W9HQ4Em

Whoop!!

Yep, when I saw the tweet it was 2 seconds old, *refresh* *refresh* *refresh* ha

Welcome Redmond!

If we only paid the reported 3 million for him, could prove to be a rather tasty piece of business!

Great signing, well pleased.

Just waiting for a pessimist, pantwetter or troll to come out with; ''Why 4 years, why not 3 and keep him keen''? or ''We wouldn''t have got him if Hughton wasn''t manager here''. Anything to take the edge off

I think we should send him straight out on loan. 19 is too young to start in the Prem. He''ll be better off learning his trade in the lower leagues for another season at least!

Especially for Crabby!

There must be a sell on clause cause if he keeps his career going like it is so far and if we sell him he will go for a lotttt more.

Welcome to the club Nathan, I think you''ve made a great choice and I''m sure we''re all looking forward to seeing what you can do for us over the next 4 years [:D]

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]If they are good enough they are old enough.[/quote]and that is the case for the defence m''lud

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]''We wouldn''t have got him if Hughton wasn''t manager here''[/quote]

And?...

[/quote]

and he might have gone to Swansea instead! Welcome to Norwich Nathan!

I''d never heard of him until the recent speculation - Chris Hughton must think he''s £3m better than the Murphy lads we have here already. Hope he''s right!...

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]''We wouldn''t have got him if Hughton wasn''t manager here''[/quote]

And?...

[/quote]

and he might have gone to Swansea instead! Welcome to Norwich Nathan![/quote]i believe that CH stole his Sat Nav and road map so that he couldn''t find his way there. Devious.

The Murphy''s are a couple of years away, that''s a long time in football. Get them out on loan to League One or Two for a bit.

Welcome to the club Nathan. I think you''re going to make a name for yourself this year.

Very shrewd bit of business this, adds much needed direct pace to the side. Bennett IMO hasn''t cut it well enough in the premier league for us. He shows glimpses of good but unfortunately we are growing quickly and he hasn''t IMO grown with us. Time to get our money back and maybe even some more and use it to finalize a top class central midfielder that we need to help our spine (Fer)