Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Closing in on Olsson?

@DKristoffersson: Swedish international Martin Olsson closing in on a move to Premier League. Norwich have agreed a fee with Blackburn.

http://t.co/6rSOYn5mZz

Pretty sure this is the same journo and website that first broke the Toivonen story.

"Martin Olsson nearing a move to the Premier League.

According to SportExpressen.se is Norwich and Blackburn agree on the transfer fee - and now it is up to the national team''s left back to take a decision.

- I can not comment on individual clubs, but there are clubs that are in agreement with Blackburn, said his agent Hasan Cetinkaya.

Email

Swedish national team star Martin Olsson already declared last season that he wanted to leave Blackburn when the club came crashing down in the Championship - but the club has done everything to keep left-back.

But now it looks as if Blackburn are willing to let the Swede.

According to SportExpressen.se is Blackburn agreed with Kuban Krasnodar and the Premier League team Norwich on the transfer fee - and now it''s up to the player himself to choose to which team he wants to go.

Norwich closest

English sources say however SportExpressen.se it is Norwich closest at hand to solicit Olsson.

His agent Hasan Cetinkaya would not confirm which club is involved, with permits that Blackburn have failed to reach agreement with the club on a transfer fee in the case of Martin Olsson.

- I do not comment on individual clubs but there is a great interest for Martin. Now the clubs have agreed with Blackburn and now it''s up to Martin to take decisions.

- There are ready bid to consider, said Cetinkaya."

Surprised that there is not more interest in this story tbh. Anyways it seems that Blackburn have accepted bids from us and the Russian (top six) side FC Kuban Krasnodar. It''s up to Olsson now.

Think the Ruddy drama has overshadowed this. I think Olsson would prefer us to playing in a league where he''ll get regularly abused. Also I don''t think the club after him are one of te rich ones