Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

"there is only one football club in this city"

You better believe it Nathan!

Really excited about this one, but wonder what it means for EBenno...

Quite rightly, EB will have to work his socks off to be better than his peers.

Competition for places is great for the club :)

[quote user="Norwich '' R '' Us"]Quite rightly, EB will have to work his socks off to be better than his peers.

Competition for places is great for the club :)

I hope so. I like benno and really hope he stays with the club. Very much a confidence player who needs support from players around him. At time last season we were awfull and it was very hard for benno to gain confidence. This season hopefully will be much better and more attack focused which will suit him.

[quote user="a1canary"] "there is only one football club in this city"[/quote]There is only one football club in East Anglia. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="a1canary"] "there is only one football club in this city"
[/quote]There is only one football club in East Anglia. [:D]
[/quote]

[Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="a1canary"] "there is only one football club in this city"
[/quote]There is only one football club in East Anglia. [:D]
[/quote]

Agree Morty, I don''t underestimate his ability to respond to the challenge, i think he can - i just hope he gets the chance though. His biggest problem is Snodgrass, who is more or less the first name on the team sheet. So he''s going to be waiting on absences to get his chance. I guess Redmond, being a bit more versatile, is likely to get more chances rather than always waiting for a vacancy at right wing to arise.

[quote user="morty"]I think elliot has a good attitude and will rise to the challenge.[/quote]

D''oh! That last post is meant to go with this... [:$]

[quote user="shefcanary"]I think EBenno has a good chance now of being used more as an attacking full back.  [/quote]

Those were my thoughts too, Shef. I was wondering whether he could convert to a full back?