Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Why do Sky hate us so much?

Every story of players coming in seems to be ''waiting around for a better offer, was even with Redmond when he clearly wasn''t.

Now we''ve got complete denial by everyone at the club and yet they still insist it''s going ahead and finally Ruddy can get away from our useless small club.

Bunch of knobheads they have working on their stories.

Sky Sports News are a big team station. Only really care about Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City etc. Everyone else gets limited coverage. If they started really focussing on the likes of us, Everton, Swansea etc, the majority would''ve give a sh it.

However, I take your point, they could be more accurate.

They don''t hate us.

Their goal is to make money.

They do that by covering the big clubs.

If we were profitable to them, they''d put in more effort in covering us.

Stop being paranoid.

They''re pi$$ed off because we keep proving their pundits wrong.

It''s quite sad that a manager turning up at a Club and "talking to his players" gets more coverage than lesser Clubs transfer dealings. I''m just waiting for Beckham to annouce his return to football with his local village team on the last day of the transfer window so Sky can give blanket coverage to that.

"Joanna Grey"It''s quite sad that a manager turning up at a Club and "talking to his players" gets more coverage than lesser Clubs transfer dealings. I''m just waiting for Beckham to annouce his return to football with his local village team on the last day of the transfer window so Sky can give blanket coverage to that.

:-)

Or if Mourihno sneezes. They will be there all day checking if it was a one off or the prelude to a cold. 5live reporters will be all in black and close to tears of worry.

They all see us as a small, inconsequential team getting in the way of the big boys. Sod ''em!

It''s not the volume of coverage that bothers me, i agree, Chelsea and Man U are more interesting to the neuteral. It''s the condescending nature that they write any transfer story associated to us.

I don''t think they really know much anyway, they''ve been reporting for they last 3 weeks bony is on the verge of signing for Swansea

When in reality a fee hasn''t even been agreed with the 2 clubs

With mcnally saying ruddy is going nowhere, this is probably the same scenario

In my opinion the whole reason why Sky don''t video many of our games is simply because we all know the majority of football fans are glory hunters i.e support one of the big teams however far they live from them. As a result of this more people would watch the game if it was one of the big teams.

If Ruddy stays I do believe we could become a more of a top-half side though