Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Hucks says...

"sorry if my football/Norwich related posts have been discussed before"

yes, it is one of those funny old quirks of a forum that posts tend to get discussed, some might even say that is the point of a forum so I wouldn''t need to feel the need to apologise if I were youyou might want to apologise however, to the one and two one here who perhaps imagine that you are an entirely new poster having never posted on here beforeand your that your fascination with Robert Chase is just a passing curiosity and not some cloaked attempt to resurrect the long running saga that involves folk being called inners and outers, circles etc etcas that wouldn''t be what you are about would it TheNewname ?

Are you being freaking serious or is this an initiation test? If it helps I''ve never called anyone an ''inner'' or an ''outer'' and truly have no idea what you are talking about, you may as well be writing in Cantonese. 

An ''innie'' and an ''outie'' describes the physical appearance of a belly button, and I''m pleased to say that I possess an innie, the downside to that is the little balls of fluff and belly hair which collect inside and require occasional removal. Please keep any politics to yourself and allow me to continue about my business without interference as a new member of this forum who has no idea who you are, what you are talking about, and why you are so sensitive about the subject of Robert Chase. Thank you. 

["TCCANARY"]

I remember a few years ago there was a proposal for an east of England super stadium to be built at Diss and shared by 1p5wich and Norwich, the stadium name was going to be a hybrid of the two clubs names, the last 3 from thier name and the first 4 from ours.

Anyone know if anything came of this proposal?

I suspect it got quickly sussed out as an April fool days joke!

The situation at Coventry is sad and a move to Northampton when theres still an ideal stadium standing in Coventry would all but kill the club in its present form!

For a start Highfield Road was more than adequate for them. The Ricoh Arena would of worked int he Premiership when fans come out of the woodwork to watch that level but its too big for them!

That said playing at the Ricoh in Coventry would be better than playing at Northampton which would see most of their support drift away!

People who slag of our board should remember we''re better of than most other clubs!