Sign in to follow this  
clarkey1972

Ayala to middlesboro

According to this mornings papers

He needs to move on in the same way as vaughn.

Good luck lad, only saw him in the mk dons cup game and was probably the single worst performance i have ever seen from an ncfc player......and thats saying something!!

He is a good player for the majority of the time, but I would put him in the Otsemebor category of occasionally just totally shutting his brain down and doing something incredibly stupid.

One player I never understood all the praise for that he got from certain posters. Saw the few games he played in and always looked woeful at tackling. In possession he had an air of capability, but too many tackles that were hopeful lunges, of which the doc would be proud.

Worst performance?

Quite obviously the original poster never witnessed the horror of Daryl Sutch, Ayala didn''t even get close

That said it''d be a sensible move for him, pretty decent on his day but can''t see much of a future here

Ayala didn''t benefit from being thrown straight in at the deep end as a substitute, wasn''t that against Stoke when Kenwyn Jones beat him in the air for the winner or equaliser? Felt sorry for him making a debut like that (if I am correct). He hasn''t ever looked Premier League class though, in fact looks like he would be better suited back home in Spain tbh. 

Your reference to Daryl ''Im a hapless ----'' Sutch as Sutchy tells me all I''d ever need to know, for the record so was I, in goal at Huddersfield was his finest hour make no mistake.

I saw Ayala in that MK cup game and it was pretty shocking but the lad does has some ability in his game, passes it well enough and I bet he could take a penalty

[quote user="Bury Green"]Worst performance?

Quite obviously the original poster never witnessed the horror of Daryl Sutch, Ayala didn''t even get close

That said it''d be a sensible move for him, pretty decent on his day but can''t see much of a future here[/quote]With Sutch I can only imagine that injuries turned him from an attacking midfielder into a crap right back. You forget when he first came into the team, Norwich were top of the Premiership and he was mentioned in the same breath as Sutton and Fox.

[quote user="Bury Green"]Your reference to Daryl ''Im a hapless ----'' Sutch as Sutchy tells me all I''d ever need to know, for the record so was I, in goal at Huddersfield was his finest hour make no mistake.

I saw Ayala in that MK cup game and it was pretty shocking but the lad does has some ability in his game, passes it well enough and I bet he could take a penalty[/quote]

All you need to know he was a steady eddy as i said, and is backed up by over 300 games for the club.

So he missed a penalty, give the guy a break. Loyal club servant. End of.

Now keep the thread on track

Sutch was a decent player in my opinion. Nothing special but I''ve seen plenty worse. In fact dozens.

This looks like a good move for both parties. No way would he get a game here without an injury crisis and if we get any sort of a fee that''s all to the good. Best of luck to him if he goes

Never understood why so many posters on here loved him from his handful of, IMO, poor performances. The guy was a complete liability in defence, dreadful tackler, however he was good with the ball compared to our other CBs at the time. A dreadful purchase by Lambert, perhaps we can persuade him to buy him back?