Vazzza

Your 2nd team?

I have 2nd Teams in other Countries ...

Palermo

Stuttgart

Barcelona

Cruz Azul

New York Red Bulls

Cruz Azul?!?! Gotta be joking mate! Play in Ipswich colours!!!

Pumas or America......!!

As for second side back home then it´s Watford as born and raised there. Family are Norfolk though so made my way straight up to the Fine City for Uni (turning down better unis in the process only to be able to watch the Rioch, Hamilton era shite!).

otherwise.....

Fiorentina

Boca Juniors

AIK

stuttgart

FC Nantes

America de Cali

Vasco de Gama

Vitesse Arnhem

Atletico Madrid (despise RM)

At the moment I don''t fancy doing a 6-7 hour round trip alone. Once I''ve got my season ticket I will be, week in week out, without hesitation as I''d hope I can link up with the Capital Canaries. At the moment though, I''m enjoying the banter and the piss up we have at the Arsenal. If i get could them to do the trip with me each week I''d be at Carrow Road!

You have to wait for a season ticket to go? Never heard of membership, you can get tickets for probably all games and travel with Capital Canaries

Sorry but as others have said you do sound more a Gunner than a Canary.

But then personally i dont think anyone can have a second team. Maybe follow results of a team for a personal reason (old home, uni etc) but you can never support two.

Oops talk of Cruz Azul reminded me of my recent allegience (albeit secondary) to my girlfriend''s team, Tigres. Last season I watched EPL early on Saturdays and Liga MX in the evenings.

She likes ManU cuz of Chicharito but I''m working on converting her. I''m bringing her a Norwich jersey when I go back home.

My mate was brought up a Chelsea supporter by his family when he was living in London.I watched the Champion''s league final with him and around 500 other Chelsea fans in a Sports Bar.It''s the closest I''ve ever come to supporting another clubThe atmosphere was electric.The Game was incredible.Drama Drama DramaThen Drogba scored that penalty. The entire room erupted. Everyone was buying each other drinks. Singing / Chanting / Hugging / Kissing.Free alcohol. What I would give to see Norwich in a similar situation.

Am half mexican and Cruz Azul is the family team.

If Norwich signed a Mexican player it would make my life.

I''d take Vela, Dos Santos, Guardado, Enriquez, Fabian or Ochoa