Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Ruddy.........

My lawn is looking a little worse for wear....but my neighbor down the road, his is alot worse....in the shade and a distinct lack of care, love and time devoted to it......the grass, it seems, isn''t always greener.

If anybody has recently trimmed their bush I just hope that if this weather continues they keep it out of sunlight. 

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

If anybody has recently trimmed their bush I just hope that if this weather continues they keep it out of sunlight. 

[/quote]

Takes one to knows one............Di*khead

[quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

See you in The Nelson then Mr.Keyboard Warrior and we can debate it face to face.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

See you in The Nelson then Mr.Keyboard Warrior and we can debate it face to face.

[/quote]

Yes Mr D*ck why the Nelson. you want to meet a bit more private, out of prying eyes!! Dont hide behind public!! first class Tw*t

I think someone had too much fizzy orange and stayed too long in the sun today[:(]

[quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes Mr D*ck why the Nelson. you want to meet a bit more private, out of prying eyes!! Dont hide behind public!! first class Tw*t

[/quote]

Well if you are shy I look forward to receiving your pm.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well if you are shy I look forward to receiving your pm.

[/quote]

Yawn....Yawn...Yawn, Grow some balls old man. or do you want some private eye to track me down!!  i will pm you, then you can arrange for your chums to come along!! ha ha

Just been watching the Marion Bartoli interview on telly, bit like some of the clowns on here all butch but a woman deep down!!

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Just been watching the Marion Bartoli interview on telly, bit like some of the clowns on here all butch but a woman deep down!![/quote]Did your bow tie spin as you typed that?

personally I think there is far too much of these type of posts on hereall they do is over excite the lower orders

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HLSFBycXMuc/Tee8Nuxlw4I/AAAAAAAAE48/Pd9bL3zBE24/s640/hillbillies.jpg

and upset the the self important

[quote user="lappinitup"]We need some rain, my Dalia''s have gone limp.......
[/quote]

When my Dalia''s are dry I find cooking sherry perks them up a treat.....