Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

The Muslim Premier League

Watford fans thought Nathan Ellington''s performances suffered during Ramadan-although history has since shown that he was just rubbish anyway!

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Hadn''t occurred to me the effect Ramadan could have on a teams season.Players under performing due to fatigue.Fascinating insight [/quote]

Affected Youssef Safri

I don''t recall Safri suffering either...Muhammad Ali was a muslim, didnt affect him.they re professional athletes who have been living with Ramadan all their lives.. it doesnt affect their sport.

Of course Ramadan will affect anyone playing sport, but depending on what time of the day the sport is and whether they are fully complying with Ramadan. It effects Muslim''s regardless of what their profession is particularly later in the day.....again,, providing they are fully complying, and the overwhelming majority certainly do from my experience. At the end of the day though its just one month a year when Muslim''s fast, so no problem for the rest of the year. I actually have a lot of respect for the way Muslim''s show so much devotion and control during Ramadan, I certainly couldnt do it and must say its actually a pleasure being in a Muslim country during Ramadan as it gives me a true understanding of what it is all about.  

A great way to shed a few pounds. MuSLIM.

Muhammed Ali was not Muslim all his life.

NBA great Hakeem Olajawon was affected by Ramadan and most NBA games are after dark so whatever time the game is, it affects them.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]A great way to shed a few pounds. MuSLIM.

Muhammed Ali was not Muslim all his life.

NBA great Hakeem Olajawon was affected by Ramadan and most NBA games are after dark so whatever time the game is, it affects them.[/quote]

Not sure if ignorant or just ****.....