Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Holt Deal falls through....

... Supposing this did happen, would we look to hold on to him or should we still look to move him on?

I''d like to know who brokered the move, if Holt Wanted out of if the club decided he no longer featured in our plans?

If Wigan pull out or Holt fails a medical what for his future at CArrow road, if the club have decide to move him on would he be seeing out his time here on the bench?

My stance is maintained. Until we have secured a replacement and they have bedded in, i''d ideally keep Holt. He''s a proven goalscorer and centre forward. There are no guarantees RVW or anyone else will settle in. I''d rather RVW and the other new players phased him out of the team and he was kept until at least January.

[quote user="JayNCFC"]Jesus... you too Jaz? SERIOUSLY? So attention seeking.[/quote]

there''s a difference between Attention seeking and taking the P*ss!

either way, I am genuinely interested to see what people think led to Holts move.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="JayNCFC"]Jesus... you too Jaz? SERIOUSLY? So attention seeking.[/quote]

there''s a difference between Attention seeking and taking the P*ss!

either way, I am genuinely interested to see what people think led to Holts move.

[/quote]

There is, but this level of attention seeking IS taking the piss :P

This is how every message-board dies, a bunch of nobs think it''s hilarious to make every thread a troll-thread until everyone leaves and they''ve got no one to troll anymore. I''m done.

[quote user="oli4700"]This is how every message-board dies, a bunch of nobs think it''s hilarious to make every thread a troll-thread until everyone leaves and they''ve got no one to troll anymore. I''m done.[/quote]

Are you insinuating that the OP is the troll, or those lambasting for attention seeking? If the latter, you have to wonder why forum etiquette wasn''t observed and this went in the other 4 Holt threads currently running... I think more people would leave because the forum is becoming like a untidy bedroom, where you have to root through a million things to find that nice pair of jeans you wanted, instead of just going to the second drawer down labelled JEANS