Sign in to follow this  
gravycanaries

I guess nash has signed then?

@carlonash1973: Thanks to all the Stokies for all your kind messages. I loved my time at Stoke and good luck for the new season, except of course vs. #ncfc

Maybe he''s just a big Canaries fan???

But seems like he has then, good bit of business.

Not surprised the club aren''t saying anything official on this yet, on the day we learn the club captain is more than likely to be sold, who cares we are signing a new third choice keeper?!!

Sorry Carlo, welcome, sure you''ll be a good squad player, but those the facts!

Nash is an enthusiastic travel photographer in his spare time, and set up a travel book publishing company called ''Luxury Backpackers''. Nash is a devout Christian and said in an interview with the Church Times, "I find that being a Christian helps me to deal with disappointing moments in football a lot better".

As a fellow publisher he''ll get on well with MWJ and as a Christian he''ll have something in common with Delia, I wonder if he keep chickens?

Good solid thrid choice keeper that allows Rudd to get much need pitch time at PNE - welcome carlo

Sure he''ll make decent enough cover. Hopefully though it will never come to actually needing him and Ruddy will still be in between the sticks all season.

What happened to that youn lad from Luton we signed? is he with our youth set up? if so why did we loan a keeper from Southampton?

As for Nash, well thir choice fine, second choince not so good, as long as we sign a replacement for Ruddy should he depart, not an issue, but if the club deem Bunn as the no.1 and Nash as the back up then we might have a few issues.

Time will tell.

[quote user="Crispy"]Looks legit ......

Is he good enough ?[/quote]
Good question Crispy.
I accept third choice keeper is a difficult position to fill. But if we had to rely on Nash for half a dozen games would he cut. His lack of game time in recent seasons to me is a concern. We need to remember that we will be getting the Carlo Nash of today not the one of 6 or 7 seasons ago.
As always we need to trust our management and coaching team, but I am more concerned than pleased about this one.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

Nash is a devout Christian and said in an interview with the Church Times, "I find that being a Christian helps me to deal with disappointing moments in football a lot better".

[/quote]I hope it helps him deal with crosses.

According to Wiki, Carlo Nash last played in 2008! (10 games on loan to Stoke). Just a mere 5 years of seizing up then? Perhaps we should get him personally sponsored by WD40 and give him regular applications of 3 in 1 Oil!

#Zimmerframe

[quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

Nash is a devout Christian and said in an interview with the Church Times, "I find that being a Christian helps me to deal with disappointing moments in football a lot better".

[/quote]I hope it helps him deal with crosses.

[/quote][Y] [Y]Well played sir...

Better than Camp?

If so, good business